Drawing Golf Pros

Wow Dan, thats crazy good. Well done man!

Holy hell that is amazing. Those are perfect.

simply amazing dan!

Wow, awesome drawings! So how long does it take you to whip one of these up?

Thanks, man! These usually take between one and two hours.

Pretty awesome, especially the Fowler one.

Have spent some time doing golf courses. Have always had a problem with faces myself, can never get the proper dementions.

Sent from my HTC One X

Thanks, I like the Fowler drawing, too. I find faces easier than landscapes, but that's probably because I've been doing them for around 20 years.

wow, that is some amazing artwork you have done Dan, you should be very proud of your talent!

Holy cow Dan, those are truly amazing!!!

Thanks, I like the Fowler drawing, too. I find faces easier than landscapes, but that's probably because I've been doing them for around 20 years.

Haha that may have something to do with it. Just kidding. They look amazing.

This makes me want to get back into drawing again.

Sent from my HTC One X

Nice work! I wish I could buy the Rickie drawing and take an eraser to his 'stache.

Thought I'd add one I did today:

Ayv7B7mCQAEBwHz.jpg:large

Last edited:
Wow those are awesome, I really like how you got fowlers facial hair perfectly great job!

Nice work! I wish I could buy the Rickie drawing and take an eraser to his 'stache.

Ha! You're not the first to say that.

Your work is amazing Dan! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Is buy that mcilroy picture in a heartbeat,
Great drawings, I envy you as you make them look alive, not just drawn on paper.

Just tappin away

I vote that make a portrait of Yoccos and me.

Posted via tapatalk

Is buy that mcilroy picture in a heartbeat,
Great drawings, I envy you as you make them look alive, not just drawn on paper.

Just tappin away

Someone requested I draw this one, so it has a buyer already. If you have another photo you like you can PM me, though.

Was Fowler the one that bought his? I know he retweeted it on his twitter so I know he obviously liked it. These are fantastic though.

wow! this stuff is awesome Dan!

Was Fowler the one that bought his? I know he retweeted it on his twitter so I know he obviously liked it. These are fantastic though.

Thanks, man. Yeah, he was the one who wanted the sketch.

Love all of your work! Keep it up.

Thanks everybody! Thought I'd do one of my daughter today:

Ay15eH1CQAIKmsE.jpg:large

Awesome awesome stuff, man!
I have a minor in Fine Arts, and this thread definitely makes me want to dig out the old easel and charcoal.

Back