The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid blue ones, what flavor is that anyway? Leave all the blue ones in the bag and then find someone you dont like and leave it on their desk. That will show them.

blue raspberry

I was disappointed to find out these were the "original" flavors, which means no lemon....FML, lemon is the best by FAR

I might take the blue ones, stuff them in the bag and go down to IT and sock the IT guy upside the head for not getting my sh** fixed yet, was supposed to be done on Tuesday, now hes avoiding me.

Candy will lure him out into the open then BOOM I sock him upside the head, he goes down and I dump the blue ones all over him

Flight delays. And they just changed it again for another half hour late.

Flight delays. And they just changed it again for another half hour late.

nothing I hate worse than that, on way home from the outing I think I had 4 delays and 6 gate changes on just 1 flight

Probably time to get back to work for a bit.... NOOO

Of course my Mac's Charger craps out 10 days after the expensive mac care that I bought expires. . .

I always thought it was blueberry... Dang!

I had Chili's for lunch and now I fee like sleeping. I hate going there for lunch because I always feel like this.

I had Chili's for lunch and now I fee like sleeping. I hate going there for lunch because I always feel like this.

We have a place here that is family style southern cooking. You line up at the door and wait until they open and the stampede starts at 11AM. You file in and everyone sits around a loooonnnng table of about 20 places. All the food is already cooked and laid out. Sit down and start to chowing down! Fried chicken, meatloaf, ribs, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, greens, beans, rolls/cornbread, etc. It's all you can eat, plus dessert and drink for like $8.50. You can NOT go back to work after this meal. Unless you just like drooling all over your desk.

We have a place here that is family style southern cooking. You line up at the door and wait until they open and the stampede starts at 11AM. You file in and everyone sits around a loooonnnng table of about 20 places. All the food is already cooked and laid out. Sit down and start to chowing down! Fried chicken, meatloaf, ribs, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, greens, beans, rolls/cornbread, etc. It's all you can eat, plus dessert and drink for like $8.50. You can NOT go back to work after this meal. Unless you just like drooling all over your desk.

This is interesting. So its like a huge family meal? Ive never heard of something like this in a place to eat and its certainly no China King Buffet. Is there only one long table?

This is interesting. So its like a huge family meal? Ive never heard of something like this in a place to eat and its certainly no China King Buffet. Is there only one long table?

now i know what im grabbing for dinner tonight on my way into work! CHINA WOK. so good!

now i know what im grabbing for dinner tonight on my way into work! CHINA WOK. so good!

I might have to do Taco Bell and doritos locos tacos.

I haven't had Taco Bell in two years. I might have to swing by there tonight.

I haven't had Taco Bell in two years. I might have to swing by there tonight.

Youre in for a treat then. They have tacos made out dorito shells and they have a new black bean burrito. That is what I'll be ordering tonight.

I might have to do Taco Bell and doritos locos tacos.

i'd have a rant later tonight when we get a 2 alarm fire and i have a fire coming out of my......

i'd have a rant later tonight when we get a 2 alarm fire and i have a fire coming out of my......

haha you'd be in here ranting about Kmac getting Taco Bell on your mind and now you have a personal 2 alarm fire out of control and needing backup.

haha you'd be in here ranting about Kmac getting Taco Bell on your mind and now you have a personal 2 alarm fire out of control and needing backup.

i'd be striking 3rd alarm! lmao its the one part of my job that stinks.... nothing worse than having an upset stomach and getting called out for a medical call or a fire. Taco Bell is a NO NO before work for sure.

I chew Tums like candy anyway

The lady at the golf counter over-charged me and she knew it. The website and the board with the rate on them very clearly say Junior / Senior walking weekday: $13.50. I had a coupon for $3 off that WAS valid because I've used the same one before (on the website) and it says valid anytime. So I go to pay and hand her the 10.50 and she's like no, it's $11.50 because the regular rate for you is $14.50 (puzzled now...) then I hand her a single already mad. Then next, "Oh, sorry buddy! It's $15.50 today so I'm going to need another dollar." Pissed off now. It's only 2 bucks which wasn't a big deal but the rate was clearly stated online and on the board, and she added a dollar to it twice. Someone just lost my business.

The lady at the golf counter over-charged me and she knew it. The website and the board with the rate on them very clearly say Junior / Senior walking weekday: $13.50. I had a coupon for $3 off that WAS valid because I've used the same one before (on the website) and it says valid anytime. So I go to pay and hand her the 10.50 and she's like no, it's $11.50 because the regular rate for you is $14.50 (puzzled now...) then I hand her a single already mad. Then next, "Oh, sorry buddy! It's $15.50 today so I'm going to need another dollar." Pissed off now. It's only 2 bucks which wasn't a big deal but the rate was clearly stated online and on the board, and she added a dollar to it twice. Someone just lost my business.

if you were smart you would have asked for your money back and left if $2 was worth your business.

if you were smart you would have asked for your money back and left if $2 was worth your business.

Should have taken your money and icejacked her

I'm working from home today. I'm ranting because of the reason: I spilled a half-cup of McDonald's (very hot!) coffee during my drive in at 5:15am and scalded my chest, stomach and forearms. Luckily I was wearing jeans so I wasn't burned there! I was 5 minutes into my commute when I had my accident so I took the next off-ramp and headed back home.

My forearms stung for a couple of hours and my stomach is still a little tender. My car is going to smell like coffee for a while - my seats have perforated leather...

Have you ever started off a round of golf, where someone hasn't pissed in your Post Toasties beforehand?

He keeps wearing his "kick me" tshirt to the courses...

I swear they shut off the air here at work after lunch

every stinking day around the same time, it turns into a hot box, I dont really enjoy sitting here and sweating in my office

when I asked the facilities guy about it, he just looked at me like I was crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back