RBC Canadian Open (Spoilers)

Kuchar is going to birdie every hole I guess, that goof ball is now -5 thru 5.

I hope he can keep it up, break through that large group at -5!!!

Ah, I remembered to set my fantasy roster this week!

Field isn't looking too bad. This will definitely be watchable. Nice to see some of these guys putting in the effort to play outside the US. :D

Me too, last week was a disaster after I could not get online to reset.

Vijay with a dart.

Hot hot start for Kuchar, making it look easy.
I have again assembled a killer lineup and left their sorry butts on the bench. Time to make some changes. Just in time for Van Pelt and Huh to decide they wanted to go fishing this weekend or something.

Of course I have him, and of course I have him on the bench.

Kuch finally came back down to earth with a bogey.

Stupid Sean O'Hair. That's what I get for putting faith in you. And of course I had Charl on the bench.

I could be wrong but I think I have:

Garrigus
Schwartzel
Van Pelt

I have no idea about my 4th and I'll have to verify those 3 when I'm off my phone but that's a solid start if I'm right.

Wow, did anyone do worse than the 8 points I racked up today? Horrible day considering I remembered to pick a team this week.

whoa charl schwartzel, who knew he still played golf :alien:

..and of course I have 3 south africans on my fantasy team and none of them are sir charl

Wow, did anyone do worse than the 8 points I racked up today? Horrible day considering I remembered to pick a team this week.

Wow. I only had 18 today. Geez.

Was there never a thread for this years FF Golf? I see last years and it is locked.

I could be wrong but I think I have:

Garrigus
Schwartzel
Van Pelt

I have no idea about my 4th and I'll have to verify those 3 when I'm off my phone but that's a solid start if I'm right.

GMAC's pick on Morning Drive.

I have Schwartzel... ON THE BENCH!!

No worries, though, I had Vijay starting in his place so it was a push. Goosen was my 4th. It is a good start with 52 points.

Some dudes going HAM out there today. Hopefully all the MC guys forgot to set their lineups in the frantic last second swing changes and last minute prep haha

Some dudes going HAM out there today. Hopefully all the MC guys forgot to set their lineups in the frantic last second swing changes and last minute prep haha

Not my guys. Except for Noh, who I benched after yesterday. Then he went -4!

Whoa just checked in to this for the first time today. Go Camilo!

I can't ever pick players before the week, my ranking would show that!!!

Guess I'll just hope for at least half my team to make the cut!

charl, what happened to the?

according to the pgatour.com front page, it appears willie mcgirt is using a taylormade tour preferred cavity back.

according to the pgatour.com front page, it appears willie mcgirt is using a taylormade tour preferred cavity back.

I love mine, glad they are working for him as well.

Sweet. Kyle Stanley battled back to make the cut today. I can't believe I switched out Noh (-4) in favor of Charl (+4) though. Not sure who to go with for tomorrow.

I turned on the Golf Channel at 1 expecting to watch this, but it wasn't on. Horribly disappointing.

I, along with my wife, Cheryl, will be watching Championship Sunday action at the RBC Can. Open. I'll be wearing my :thp: Albatross Member Cap. And if I get the chance, will give a "THP ROCKS!" shout out, instead of the idiotic "Get In The Hole!".

I, along with my wife, Cheryl, will be watching Championship Sunday action at the RBC Can. Open. I'll be wearing my :thp: Albatross Member Cap. And if I get the chance, will give a "THP ROCKS!" shout out, instead of the idiotic "Get In The Hole!".

Awesome plan, good luck!

Back