What kind of Golf Bags do you use?

I like the Ogio Ozone for its light weight and divider top. I recently ordered a second Ozone.
I rotate Titleist and Ping driver/woods, and play Mizuno irons exclusively. Don't trust a golfer with all clubs a single brand-- it usually means he/she is getting paid, lol.

I'm using an OEM bag that matches my clubs for the first time in my life. I was strongly considering a Sun Mountain or Ogio though.

This one...

41HOcALmiXL._AA300_.jpg

Bag Boy Pro Revolver. Love the clip locks for each individual club and the revolving top feature. Nothing else like it!
My brother has that bag and loves it. I like it as well, but I'm loving the Sun Mountain SYNC bag that I currently have.

I love my PING Pioneer cart bag, very functional in IMO the best looking one.

Functionality for me, I recently purchased a new Sun Mountain C-130 and I love it.

My c130 is on the way I can't wait! Awesome bag

This one...

41HOcALmiXL._AA300_.jpg

Bag Boy Pro Revolver. Love the clip locks for each individual club and the revolving top feature. Nothing else like it!

+ 1 IN blue my cooler bag is starting to fall apart after 2 yrs. WTF????

Functionality, I use a push cart but I still like having a stand bag for one reason or another. My bag and my 3wd match, does that count?

Functionality first then a bit of flash second. I like plain clubs but do enjoy a golf bag that stands out a bit hence my black and neon green Cobra cart bag.

for me its functionality and space. I have just recently went back to a cart bag for the storage because I bought a push cart. I like 14 way dividers and a good umbrella holder... lol...

I received an Ottawa Senators cart bag for christmas a couple years ago and it is still in good shape so no need to replace it. Its a very solid bag but it does have a big drawbacks to it. First off when u have anything bigger then a small redbull can in there it makes the convenient upper pocket useless because the bottle or can sits on top of the stuff in the pocket so the tees or whatever else u might put in there. Secondly the 14 dividers don't seem to be full length and when my cart sits on my hand cart the handles seem do bunch up. And thirdly I find the long pockets on the side useless.

When I am done with this bag the next one will be functional and if it matches my clubs thats just as good as if its an off brand make.

Ogio gromxx for me. Very solid bag.

Me too. I've been an Ogio fan for years. High quality and thoughtfully engineered. Every pocket has a purpose, even if the purpose isn't clear at first glance. :)

Ken

All functionality for me.

I walk and carry most of the time, so the SunTour 4.5 is what Im using these days. I would have gone 3.5 but the 4.5 has a better divider setup and that is pretty important to me.

As to matching brands. I used to have a taylormade stand bag when I was playing a bunch of TM stuff, but that bag fell apart on me so quickly that the idea of brand matching when out the door in favor of function and durability.

I like my bag to fit my needs whatever they may be. As of now that is lightness, storage space, and price. I don't care what it says on the side or who makes it.

I've carried a Ping Hoofer all my life as a junior golfer. I switched to a Ping 4 Under a couple years ago. Next spring, when I purchase a Clicgear, I will be picking up one of the cart bags with 14 full length dividers.

As of now, I really like this one...

kingpinii_griddlered.jpg

I chose my bag for its functionality, I have a sun mountain C-130 and I love it! It's a great cart bag but not so great for carrying, fully loaded it's 27 pounds.

I use a PING Hoofer for walking, and an Ogio Kingpin for a cart.

My bag is all about functionality. I walk every time I play so I wanted a carry bag with a decent amount of space and the TaylorMade supreme Hybrid 2.0 bag met all the requirements. I got it because it has an insulated pocket to keep drinks relatively cool, plenty of storage pockets, 14 way divider and it wasn't that heavy. The fact that it was TaylorMade and matches a bunch of my clubs had nothing to do with my decision. The best part of my bag that gets a ton of comments is the straps I put on it. I bought a "Brown Bag ToolRider Gel Foam Suspenders" and put it on as my straps. They're straps that are made for carrying around and using heavy tools. It's the most comfortable strap I've ever had on a bag and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with my creativity to customize my bag.

I've got a Nike cart bag. It's got lots of storage and it's a nice bag. I'm intrigued by those ogio chamber bags. I would like to see one up close and personal. I'm not a fan of club chatter. The only thing I don't like about the chamber bag is that I don't think they have a putter well. My next bag will have one of those for sure.

I've carried a Ping Hoofer all my life as a junior golfer. I switched to a Ping 4 Under a couple years ago. Next spring, when I purchase a Clicgear, I will be picking up one of the cart bags with 14 full length dividers.

As of now, I really like this one...

kingpinii_griddlered.jpg

I've already thrown the Sun Mountain C130 on to my "potential" list, too.

I've got a Callaway Hyper Lite 4.0 for going to practice with and a Taylormade Catalina 2.0 for playing rounds (I always ride in a cart). I'm writing a review of the TM for my blog and will post a copy in the forum.

C-130 here as well. Had. O idea it was so popular when I bought it. Just
Liked it best. Was neck and neck with an Ogio Chamber for awhile there.

This is the one I bought, I love it and I believe you will too.

41hjAwcL89L._AA300_.jpg

Very nice. I went with the pine/charcoal. I can't wait to get it. Getting "Evok" embroidered so it's been taking 3 weeks. Should be here by next Friday. Really excited. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343359459.907776.jpg

I never matched before but now I have Callaway woods, hybrids, irons, bag, shoes, clothes and an Odyssey putter. :banana:

I'm another with the C-130 and absolutely love it. Very functional and plenty of pockets for all my stuff.

Back