What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local adidas store had a special, buy two get one free so I bought two pairs of running shoes and got these shorts for free, they are my first golf specific shorts and I am never going back!

4995417_f260.jpg

I'm pondering some Adidas Khaki Golf pants, I loved the shorts so much I am going to the adidas store to buy some, I may get black, khaki or the tan plaid

I'm pondering some Adidas Khaki Golf pants, I loved the shorts so much I am going to the adidas store to buy some, I may get black, khaki or the tan plaid

or all three.

Pondering a bucket hat. Spend $70 and get a Tilley or go cheap and get a flimsy sun hat...

Pick up Sunice Typhoon rain pants for 30 bucks and Sunice Tornado Rain Jacket for 50 bucks...Yep 80 bucks for a brand new rain suit at Golf galaxy. Thanks for clearance and then another 50% off that price. And Legion Blue Puma long sleeve golf shirt, clearance at Golfsmith.

Glad I didn't blind purchase the Nike Lunar Ascends. Tried them on at Dick's tonight and was not impressed.

These:
Front
557059golf-roadmap-stripe-polo.jpg

Back-
557059golf-roadmap-stripe-polo-back.jpg

And..
images

images

Total=50$ for both!

My Nike shorts showed up today, action red and gym green. I have been waiting for these bad boys to go on sale and it happened just in time for my golf trip in just over a week!

Pondering all sorts of apparel. I need more shirts (who doesn't right?), some nice pants for work and golf, and a new belt or two. Going to do some shopping tomorrow to see what I can find.

@ Zenger. My local shop. Which dosen't have them on there crappy website. I got the pictures from a www.golfdiscount.com

Glad I didn't blind purchase the Nike Lunar Ascends. Tried them on at Dick's tonight and was not impressed.

I felt the same way you did. Stepped up and bought the controls, much better!

Pity the fool who Tapalks

These:
Front
557059golf-roadmap-stripe-polo.jpg

Back-
557059golf-roadmap-stripe-polo-back.jpg

And..
images

images

Total=50$ for both!

I've got the top shirt. I love it. There is a green version of it that I want bad, and depending on the stripes the multi-color part on the top changes.

I coulda got it in blue. Went with the black instead.

Pondering all sorts of apparel. I need more shirts (who doesn't right?), some nice pants for work and golf, and a new belt or two. Going to do some shopping tomorrow to see what I can find.

At dillards in town, they are having a sale on the callaway golf stuff-everything is 50% off plus an extra discount off the lowest price, you can get a $75 callaway shirt for 27, still expensive but may be worth it. I would check your dillards

Also the adidas outlet store had a buy two get one free on the whole store, I got free golf shorts the other day!

I hawkpondered these at Dicks today before work. They have a different type of feel then the Crossflex, almost like a minimalist type golf shoe. Colors were both what I already have though.

20120730_101040.jpg

I hawkpondered these at Dicks today before work. They have a different type of feel then the Crossflex, almost like a minimalist type golf shoe. Colors were both what I already have though.

20120730_101040.jpg
Those look like water shoes.

Those look like water shoes.

That is definitely an interesting take lol. I like them but the only other color was white, sliver and blue. I think Id get the black before another white/silver combo.

That is definitely an interesting take lol. I like them but the only other color was white, sliver and blue. I think Id get the black before another white/silver combo.

I like the black/ orange combo.

You could rock it easily though KMac.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Youre right I could. But would I? That is the question FrankA must answer.

Youre right I could. But would I? That is the question FrankA must answer.

And he will! He is probably the smartest man I've ever talked too. I wonder what he would say aboot gaming the Tiger Wood VR shirt? Saw it at Martins and almost bought.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back