Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. That seems somewhat counter intuitive based on our chats but I could certainly be missing something.

I hear ya. Its the second time out though I've seen much of the same. I'm thinking a bit of a second honeymoon phase, but, confidence could just be the catalyst behind it all.

Well I added a 15* hybrid putting me at 15 clubs. I'm dropping the 60* from my bag right now, but it may be right back in there soon because it will be much more helpful at my course compared to another hybrid.

Well I added a 15* hybrid putting me at 15 clubs. I'm dropping the 60* from my bag right now, but it may be right back in there soon because it will be much more helpful at my course compared to another hybrid.
I dropped my 60 last time out and carried 2 55*'s...

Do you know what distance difference will be like between that and your RBZ?

Thats like music to my ears. What you hawkpondering?

lol well MC skimmer, I may or may not have hawkpondered, OEM'ed or just hit the Adams XTD Super fairway. I love the Fubuki in the Fast 12 LS so this seems only natural.

I've resisted TC's subliminal messages of 3W ho'ing somehow this far. Thats the last thing I need to start doing, putters and damn drivers have been bad enough lately for me.

Resistance is futile Jman fluffer.

Haha I think ddec and TC have got to me. I have this urge to OEM a new 3W for some reason.

Haha that's awesome! I wish the F5 could be a 3wood!

Why do I keep pondering a Clicgear and Cart bag (OGIO Kingpin or Sun Mountain C130) so hard, when I know I don't need it until next Spring when I join a club and start walking? Geesh...I can't stop researching them.

Why do I keep pondering a Clicgear and Cart bag (OGIO Kingpin or Sun Mountain C130) so hard, when I know I don't need it until next Spring when I join a club and start walking? Geesh...I can't stop researching them.
I've been pondering a clicgear for awhile now. I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

You've done enough research, now do the smart thing and post in the what did you buy thread. Anything less would be unTHPlike.

Because you saw mine sell for 120. . .

You've done enough research, now do the smart thing and post in the what did you buy thread. Anything less would be unTHPlike.

I know, I feel like I am letting everyone down with my ponders not turning to purchases :bad:. Even if I bought a CG now, I wouldn't use it until next year because I ride every round...and a cart bag is money I could better spend on some other things I want now (plus I really like the C130 but don't like any of the color options...wanna hold out for the new models to see if they provide something that fits my eye better).

I'm too picky.

Because you saw mine sell for 120. . .

haha, true. I am holding out hope the 4.0 will be an early 2013 release time up perfectly for my purchase.

Anybody used this? On sale for a great price..

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343350004433.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343350004433.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
Anybody used this? On sale for a great price..

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I have not used that particular model but I have used a club glove travel bag and I absolutely love it. Never a problem with it, very durable and quite roomy. A quality product.

Do you know what distance difference will be like between that and your RBZ?

Based on range time with the hybrid. RBZ I usually carry it 235 or so and 250 total, the hybrid was about 215 carry with not much roll, maybe 5 yards. Everything was right where I wanted it to go. It may not be super long but it was accurate and that's the most important thing right now, because my driver and 3 wood are currently all over the place. I think I may have an ultimate shuffle going on between my four clubs longer than the 4 iron, all depending on the course and what I plan on doing that day, and if I want my 60* or not.

I didn't hit the XTD tonight to compare them side by side... I have hit the XTD in a higher loft only so I don't know how much longer the same loft of it really is.

Based on range time with the hybrid. RBZ I usually carry it 235 or so and 250 total, the hybrid was about 215 carry with not much roll, maybe 5 yards. Everything was right where I wanted it to go. It may not be super long but it was accurate and that's the most important thing right now, because my driver and 3 wood are currently all over the place. I think I may have an ultimate shuffle going on between my four clubs longer than the 4 iron, all depending on the course and what I plan on doing that day, and if I want my 60* or not.

I didn't hit the XTD tonight to compare them side by side... I have hit the XTD in a higher loft only so I don't know how much longer the same loft of it really is.

Interesting. Let us know how it goes.

Crap, found one I love...took all I had not to buy it. It's even in my Buckeye colors :act-up:

30077730_im_BLK%7EWHT%7EBRRED_________2_gsi

I need to look at a few financial things, I might be picking this bad boy up...I'm afraid to sleep on it then never be able to find one.

Crap, found one I love...took all I had not to buy it. It's even in my Buckeye colors :act-up:

30077730_im_BLK%7EWHT%7EBRRED_________2_gsi

I need to look at a few financial things, I might be picking this bad boy up...I'm afraid to sleep on it then never be able to find one.

That would look nice paired with a red CG, just sayin'.

That would look nice paired with a red CG, just sayin'.

lmao, one step ahead of ya bud, I immediately thought "hmm...red or white CG?" and agreed that red is the route I am going. I can get the bag for $180 shipped, pretty solid.

looking for some golf grip to replace the tour velvets on my clubs. I live in ny so it gets pretty humid but i am looking for a little softer of a grip not super firm. Any one have any ideas of a good grip ?

looking for some golf grip to replace the tour velvets on my clubs. I live in ny so it gets pretty humid but i am looking for a little softer of a grip not super firm. Any one have any ideas of a good grip ?

Pure. Very tacky and soft.

DAMNIT! Tried to pull the trigger on the bag, the 15% coupon wouldn't work because of manufacture restriction and there was a $15 sales tax...so, I went from thinking $180 shipped to it being $230 shipped.

Now I need to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back