Finally did some upgrading!

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Hey guys,

Haven't been posting on here in a bit, been busy with work and playing as much as possible. In the last few weeks I've done a lot of upgrading figured I'd share!

AygipbJCcAEVHN9.jpg:large

Upgraded to the R11s Driver, 9* Stiff shaft and the R11 stiff shaft graphite 4i-PW. I absolutely love these clubs! Irons and Driver are so forgiving! Huge improvement from my steel shafted Callaway x16's and Burner Superfast. So excited just had to share!

That sure is a pretty bag. Always feels nice to upgrade. Congrats man

Nice upgrade!

Very nice. I'm in the same boat as I want to upgrade my super fast. I'm stuck between the RBZ and R11 but I'm thinking I'm going to pull the trigger next week

Sweet looking upgrade.

That sure is a pretty bag. Always feels nice to upgrade. Congrats man

Thank you sir. The bag it self will be the next purchase. Lol been saving awhile nice for this nice purchase.

Nice upgrade!

Thank you!

Very nice. I'm in the same boat as I want to upgrade my super fast. I'm stuck between the RBZ and R11 but I'm thinking I'm going to pull the trigger next week

I was in the same boat, couldn't really decide between R11 or RBZ, met a guy on a motorcycle forum from TM, he suggest hitting both but his suggestion was the R11 for the adjustability, he's right on. I got it half a degree loft lower and closed once, I hit it straight damn near every time. It' is truly confidence inspiring.

Thank you sir. The bag it self will be the next purchase. Lol been saving awhile nice for this nice purchase.

Thank you!

I was in the same boat, couldn't really decide between R11 or RBZ, met a guy on a motorcycle forum from TM, he suggest hitting both but his suggestion was the R11 for the adjustability, he's right on. I got it half a degree loft lower and closed once, I hit it straight damn near every time. It' is truly confidence inspiring.

Yeah the adjustability is pretty sweet. I think the RBZ has some just not as much. I need to swing them both a bunch and see. Price isn't too bad either

Congrats, I love my R11s, nice buy!

That's a sweet set if I do say. Have fun with those!

Very nice setup! Great choices IMO (see sig haha)

Very nice looking bag you've got there dude. Looks great and I'm glad you like the sticks.

Great purchases, congrats on the new sticks.

Congrats, the recent Taylormade stuff are pretty cool, I kind of like them too!

Nice setup. Congrats on the new purchase!

I upgraded this year to the R11S driver w/ stock stiff shaft and R11 irons w/ stock stiff steel KBS shafts. You're going to love those clubs. The driver hasn't gotten as much attention as last years R11 did but I think it's the best driver I've ever hit. The R11 irons are the best irons I've hit, they're long but consistent (ie, no random fliers). I also love the way the R11 irons look at address. Congrats on both upgrades and enjoy them!

Congrats on the upgrade! Let us know how they work out for you.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys! Absolutely love them. Since I've got them I haven't been playing as much more so practicing and getting a feel for them. Definitely sometime in the next couple weeks here I want to get them fitted and adjusted to me. So far tho absolutely love them. So forgiving and as mentioned above very, very consistent. Very happy with them! :blob:

Got a few new sticks to add to the bag. :blob: Odyssey White Ice #1 and RBZ 5 Wood.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm not seeing the pics

Sweet! Hope they play as good as they look!

Hey guys,

Haven't been posting on here in a bit, been busy with work and playing as much as possible. In the last few weeks I've done a lot of upgrading figured I'd share!

AygipbJCcAEVHN9.jpg:large

Upgraded to the R11s Driver, 9* Stiff shaft and the R11 stiff shaft graphite 4i-PW. I absolutely love these clubs! Irons and Driver are so forgiving! Huge improvement from my steel shafted Callaway x16's and Burner Superfast. So excited just had to share!

Congrats on the new sticks!

Congrats on the new sticks! I wish I could hit those KBS Tour 90's as I think the r11 irons are one of the best looking sticks out right now. Perfect amount of forgiveness with player iron looks. Let us know how you like the driver - I have a fitting this week and think it might be time to put a TMAG driver back in the bag.

Looks good, has your game improved with the upgrades yet? I think I'm going to pickup the RBZ driver and 3/4 Hybrids at the start of next year

Back