What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were $159 each but They let me use the 15% coupon so they were $134.99 each. I am stoked. I was mashie them off the deck and the tee. It was between them and the G20 hybos. I didnt like the feel of the i20 for whatever reason. Next purchase is the G20 FW for sure.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Solid fairway for sure. Long as heck for me, in fact, it was longer than the RBZ for me. I just couldn't get used to the size/profile.

Solid fairway for sure. Long as heck for me, in fact, it was longer than the RBZ for me. I just couldn't get used to the size/profile.

I love the G20. Dev, we should try to play before I leave for school and you can swing mine. I absolutely love the shallow face.

I went to the store with the intention of getting a 2012 Mashie to compare against the Mashie 5W and to see if there is much difference versus the 2011 version. Well, all they had was a stiff shaft (I have regular in the 2011) and the stiff just did not feel right. Just for kicks I picked up a r11 4i just to see if I could hit it . I have been hitting the 5i very well but really did not think about getting the 4i. Well after launching shot after shot on the monitor I went home with the 4i. Now I need to ponder the top part of my bag a bit.

I went to the store with the intention of getting a 2012 Mashie to compare against the Mashie 5W and to see if there is much difference versus the 2011 version. Well, all they had was a stiff shaft (I have regular in the 2011) and the stiff just did not feel right. Just for kicks I picked up a r11 4i just to see if I could hit it . I have been hitting the 5i very well but really did not think about getting the 4i. Well after launching shot after shot on the monitor I went home with the 4i. Now I need to ponder the top part of my bag a bit.

Nice WR. Gotta love rocking the 4i man.

I love the G20. Dev, we should try to play before I leave for school and you can swing mine. I absolutely love the shallow face.

I love my G20 driver and was hitting the FW great today.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Adams Super Hybrid (non-XTD version). FJ Sports. Antigua shirt.

Got two Nike belts, a black and a white. Then got the $27.30 Hex Black tours to get over $100 and free shipping. I tried a sleeve of they Hex Blacks a month ago and wasn't blown away, but that is an insane price for that quality of ball :D

Check out that sick deal!

20120726_192940.jpg

And...
Bridgestone B330RX Yellow balls
Nike all white hat

and..
Adams XTD Super Fairway 14.5*

That's a sick buckle Kmac. And nice pickup with the FW. I know a lot of people have said good things about it.

20120726_192940.jpg

And...
Nike all white hat

and..

I just got that same buckle. You got a better deal. I didn't pay much more though.

Nice WR...I actually really like my R11 4i and hit it well three times today. TaylorMade has done a great job making even long irons playable in their recent sets (both the R11s and the Burner 2.0s that I've owned). I also really like the versatility of the 4 iron for low shots out of the trees...I've never gotten the hang of using a hybrid for those shots.

Nice buckle!!! I'll send you my address in case you don't like it.

Thanks, love that buckle because now I have a black, white, blue and that one. Wasnt even looking for one just happen to see it while looking at hats, last one too. Cant pass up a 6.87 Adidas buckle.

LOL Jacob, shipping will only be 25.00 :)

LOL Jacob, shipping will only be 25.00 :)[/QUOTE]
GEEEZZZZ. Thats steep..

Just bought this EPIC poster of Rickie Fowler to put in my apartment bedroom.

487212_4445604183306_590354413_n.jpg

3 dozen Hex Black at that sweet promo price. Merci Callaway!

20120726_192940.jpg

And...
Nike all white hat

and..

Attaboy!!!!! Nice freaking day right there buddy!

4 dozen Hex Black. Anytime I can get 48 premium golf balls for 100$, I do it.

Kmac, that is one helluva shopping day man. I need to learn to check out the clearance section at the golf stores, seems like guys are always finding deals and steals.

Kmac, that is one helluva shopping day man. I need to learn to check out the clearance section at the golf stores, seems like guys are always finding deals and steals.

Thanks man. Buckle was just sitting with the others and I happen to see it. Lucky I guess.

20120726_192940.jpg

And...
Nike all white hat

and..

I've got that buckle too bro. It's sick

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I never thought golfers would be the belt buckle type. No offense, i didn't mean any, but around here its cowboys.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I never thought golfers would be the belt buckle type. No offense, i didn't mean any, but around here its cowboys.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Lol none taken rhyno but it's pretty cool to be able to change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back