Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all down at the MC.

I PMd Tadashi... He'll know what is what.

JB said he has no issue with the OEM vs OEM wagers. Make it rain wagers!!

I'd throw a new bet late out there:

I'll bet that Bridgestone staffers win the most out of all staffers, i.e. the other person would have either Cally or Clev/Srix as the leader.

Stakes are negotiable, just not that creative at the moment!!!

Ok what are the stakes? I want to know before I take Callaway.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I bet the player posting the lowest score over the weekend will be using a Srixon ball. Standard signature abuse for 1 week.

Note: Fulfillment of wager after 15 August (I won't have connectivity 3-14 Aug).

Last edited:

well in that case, I'm open for clev/srix to win bet.

also, I'll throw out...

team thp
hawk/p4b in round 1
coolbreeze/smalls in round 2
hawk/yoccos in round 2

any takers?

OK we have a taker for all three OEMs. What is the wager?

Prop bet: who makes the first birdie? Who shoots the lowest score?

Round two wager, arydolphin and Howzat to win their match by the 16th hole, custom shirt made and worn post round at next years outing....

Love the late action going on in here.

I hate to say this, but I know for a fact that JB is going to score the lowest in at least one round, it scares me since Smallville is also going to get the lowest on one of the rounds, Team paradise has their work cut out for them but they will give the rest a run for their money. I don't know what bet to make at the moment haha

Don't count out TC, he can go low I think.

Just keep in mind that Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning are the 2 rounds where we play our own balls and due to match play, there is a good chance you will not see full 18 hole scores.

Don't count out TC, he can go low I think.
I think he post the lowest round but no will bet me

I hate to say this, but I know for a fact that JB is going to score the lowest in at least one round, it scares me since Smallville is also going to get the lowest on one of the rounds, Team paradise has their work cut out for them but they will give the rest a run for their money. I don't know what bet to make at the moment haha
Both Team Hackers and Paradise have their work cut out for them

How bout first snowman?
No negative bets

Ok what are the stakes? I want to know before I take Callaway.

JN and I hadn't narrowed that down yet, any ideas?

I'll throw another wager out for Team THP winning, avatar control for two weeks?

JN and I hadn't narrowed that down yet, any ideas?

....damn, I really am fresh out of ideas at the moment. Trying to think of something related to the OEMs, since that is the focus of the bet...

....damn, I really am fresh out of ideas at the moment. Trying to think of something related to the OEMs, since that is the focus of the bet...

I was as well, thinking about giving all three some form of credit no matter who wins, maybe shooting a promo video or something, loser of the bet has to do one?

Prop bet: who makes the first birdie? Who shoots the lowest score?

That will be ddec and I tomorrow morning on the first hole of the day, it's a par 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think TC will go low round for the weekend. It's because he's lefty.

I was as well, thinking about giving all three some form of credit no matter who wins, maybe shooting a promo video or something, loser of the bet has to do one?

Sounds like a plan...promo vid idea is pretty cool, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back