New from NY , long island

Dave, welcome to THP!

Welcome!

welcome to THP Dave!

Welcome to THP!! you're guaranteed to love it here....!

Welcome Dave. From NJ-love Bethpage. If you shoot in the high 80's you should change your handicap under your name from 36-unless your my partner in a four ball match....

Lol I've never figured out my handicap. Is that bad? I just enjoy playing.

I play bethpage red and green pretty often.

Welcome aboard.

As per the crowded golf course comment, if you haven't already,you should try to make your way out east to Tallgrass or Long Island National. Although I only play during the week, I've yet to wait on a tee box in numerous rounds at either course.

Wednesdays at LI National are only $49 with cart and Tallgrass is only $42 w/cart when booking online ($60 if you opt for the lunch coupon).

Both courses are great, 90+ miles from where I live and I consider them both well worth the trip.

WMac. Tall grass and LI national over an hour away for me. Not doable during the week. I have played both once. Tall grass is a beautiful course. I played Cherry creek in an charity outing last week. I love the dreaded par 6. Lol

Welcome to THP Dave!

:welcome:

Do you happen to know a teaching pro by the name of Mark Evans out there? I took a few lessons off him in high school (at Firestone) then he moved out there.

Trust - no the only pro I know is Peter Stern he was my teacher.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I grew up on LI. Lots of great courses there

Welcome to THP!

Back