The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really catch a kangaroo by putting a shopping bag over its head and it will asleep? I just saw that on Tosh LOL

Sounds super easy!

The violin is the best instrument ever.

Just putting that out there.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Boss mode! I bet Jake drinks pitchers of beers like this.

687.gif

Can you really catch a kangaroo by putting a shopping bag over its head and it will fall asleep? I just saw that on Tosh LOL

I saw that too....evidently it's instinct that they think they're going back into the mommas pouch. Too funny

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I saw that too....evidently it's instinct that they think they're going back into the mommas pouch. Too funny

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Yeah that was really weird. Just fell asleep in the bag that the dude put over his head.

Works the same way with emus and ostriches. The hardest part is getting close enough to get the bag on.

Honest officer, I only had two beers.

Are the inmates running the asylum for the next few days? Who is here to moderate and keep the peace?

Played a round of quarters one time, where late in the match we decided to finish with a bang and switched to pitchers instead of glasses. That night ended poorly for some.

My internet is running too slow for me to watch media day.

My internet is running too slow for me to watch media day.

Sucks JR, it was a blast this morning.

I'll banter this, if you do have the means, ability, and time to watch and didn't, shame on you!

I'll banter this, if you do have the means, ability, and time to watch and didn't, shame on you!

I was tuned in the whole time, only missed a few minutes to drive into work and then for chats with my boss.

Agreed! Watching today made me incredibly depressed that I couldn't come down and volunteer. I also think a lot of MC hopefuls are already chomping at the bit for next year...

Agreed! Watching today made me incredibly depressed that I couldn't come down and volunteer. I also think a lot of MC hopefuls are already chomping at the bit for next year...

Yes. I know I am, but I'll say this, since my wife and I will have the financial means now, I'll be there no matter what, I have no problems with being free labor!

Yes. I know I am, but I'll say this, since my wife and I will have the financial means now, I'll be there no matter what, I have no problems with being free labor!

And I will be doing my utmost to do the same. Would be honored to help out.

All this "fluff" crap is getting on my nerves.

Leave my marshmallow fluff out of threads people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back