Thank you to all of the participants and volunteers for a great show and for doing such a great job keeping up with questions.

Thanks CB and TheAnnihilator for making it work from a technical side.

[/FLUFF]

Been swamped at the gig today. Tuned in just in time to send a question and then watch them go off air. Hate I missed this morning session. Oh well I can tune later.

Been swamped at the gig today. Tuned in just in time to send a question and then watch them go off air. Hate I missed this morning session. Oh well I can tune later.

This isn't Ping product launch chat, dude. You don't get 4 questions answer here. :act-up:

Was able to check early in the session, I thought it was going very well. Spirit and energy abounded and everyone was well spoken and thoughtful. Very happy and proud of my fellow THP members.

Enjoyed following a long today. I actually got to watch (or at least listen to) just about all of it on my phone. Great work guys (staffers & helpers)!

Great job by everyone, I tried to catch as much as possible, will there be a recording somewhere we could watch later?

I want to thank everybody that took part in media day along with the participants. Hearing from you guys with questions, kept each and every person going throughout a very tough day. I also want to thank the volunteers. What an incredible job they did today in an unbelievable selfless act. Media Day for the Morgan Cup is one of the most unique experiences one will ever go through. Between the knowledge gained and the actual art of shooting a promo, it is just so different than anything most will ever go through.

I also want to thank Cleveland, Callaway and Bridgestone for being a part of Media Day.

I'm sad I missed most of this. I wish I could have seen more.

I thoroughly enjoyed media day and thought everyone did really well! Great job!

Media day was AWESOME! I was not here last year and to see something like this live was great. Everyone did a great job. Everyone should be proud of what is being accomplished and you have done THP proud.

Media Day was GREAT! Fun to have people in front of the camera and answering questions live for us. I certainly looked H-O-T!!

Thanks for the hard work.

You guys really did a great job. It was really fun to watch you guys joke around with each other.

Thought everyone did a really good job with this. I didnt get to sit through all of it but what I saw (cookie, more cookie and then some more cookie) was really good and well done.

You guys really did a great job. It was really fun to watch you guys joke around with each other.

Thanks 10...:JB made a point today during his 'morning address' that we were all a part of a fraternity now and that's what it feels like.".we all laugh together and hang out together like its exactly that.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That was great today! Special thanks to War Eagle for running that camera out there with no shade for most of it. He is a phenomenal person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff guys. I know it must have been an amazing day for all you guys out there but it was pretty darn cool here on our end too!

Thanks 10...:JB made a point today during his 'morning address' that we were all a part of a fraternity now and that's what it feels like.".we all laugh together and hang out together like its exactly that.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
You guys sure did make it fun to watch that's for sure! Also wanted to say thanks to the volunteers out there, really appreciate you helping out and letting us at home watch this!

Those questions you all brought were effing awesome! We had such a good time and it was fun to interact with you all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Kmac, did you get my shout out. We even poured some water out for you!

Today was awesome. I thought the forum participation aspect was really neat this year and thanks to all of you for asking questions. I hope most of your questions got answered.

question #2-Tnolan-After playing the course yesterday, what do you think is its biggest challenge for MCers this weekend?

i'd like to add the heat will also be another challenge. it may be tough for some to go from range day, to 36 on saturday, to singles on sunday.
stay well hydrated and rock on.

TNolan, your a skinny dude. Did you have to find that white belt in the kids department store?

Tnolan never answered my question. The dude's a ninja, he turns side ways in a crowd and disappears, haha

lol. i tried to a couple times, but got cut off my camera hogs. by then i thought you would have given up.
i know it man! high metabolism rocks! i love that belt! kids department....i'm not ******, but i am just a little guy. usually wear a size schmedium

Tnol bringing the smack!!

yinz didn't know how tnols could bring it! what can i say, Cleveland gear has made me awesome...but it was just a practice round.

Question... How is One-t not a clothes model?
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

one-t IS a clothes model! for a little know company named THP! lol

For anyone: What will you be thinking when you step up to the first tee tomorrow?

3 words: "do work today". shake the nerves and close out quickly.
hit the high draw and high fade when appropriate CC310 will reign bombs in the fairway all day long at True Blue tomorrow.

Who is doing the most trash talking besides Tnolan. Surprised TC isnt trashing it up

gotta talk big when you're little. ****** is doing his fair share. or at least he was Wednesday night :alien:

Smallville,
These questions were things to be answered on the camera during media day. We should not crowd this thread by typing out all of the responses to every question asked throughout the day.

I don't know yet. I have been doing ok with accuracy and I don't know if I want to give up the distance!

That was the answer I got. Giving up the distance would leave a tough 2nd on most holes.

I think cookie was kind of leaning the other way though. He didn't directly answer my question but that was the impression I got.

had a blast at media day today. the questions were great and the promos were fun to shoot as well.
loved hamming it up in front of the camera and even if i wasn't talking, just being there to agree with some keys points discussed by the other staffers.

one question i heard that was asked and didn't get to answer was something along the lines of, "what's the best part of being able to be a staffer at the Morgan Cup?"

one of the best things about being a staffer on media day, is the members of the THP forum reaching out for advice and asking questions all day long. not 1 minute after i had started to hit range balls, Nerfy came up to me and said someone has a question for me. you have no idea how amazing that felt (thanks mikedean!) just to have the forum members look up to you and value your opinion makes all of this worth it. it's truly an amazing feeling and makes it really personal, and that's a special feeling.

Sorry JB, I got post happy!

Media Day was an amazing experience. Hanging out with all the staffers, volunteers, and tour reps was great. I got to know the guys even more and each and every one of them are awesome. I enjoyed chatting with you all over the webcam, I hope we did you all proud and got all the questions answered that you had.

Shooting the promo videos was a ton of fun. It was neat because I got to tall about the great stuff Callaway has to offer, but I also got to be myself and I think you will enjoy one of my promo videos in particular. Everyone else had their own things that they liked about the clubs so each promo video has its own individuality to it. I can't wait to see them all posted on THP for you all to see.

I am resting up, rehydrating, and gettin ready for dinner. Thanks for tuning in!

Back