Callaway Staff WITB

Great WITB videos guys! I loved seeing all the players and volunteers milling about, took me right back to Media Day again. Wow I wanna go back!

True Blue Professionals out there with those great looking staff bags :clapp:.

Everything that was in my bag for the MC is staying there for a long time. The accuracy and distance control from driver to putter is amazing for me. I don't think I could have had a better set of clubs for this event. Thanks so much to Callaway Golf for their amazing generosity through this event.

Awesome chance to see these exceptional bags! Hopefully we'll get to see the other team's WITB's soon?!?

Great setups guys. Lookin very sharp and sounding very smooth and professional in all your WITB's.

Tim, I'm not sure who is next to you off camera during your promo but they're smoking whatever they're hitting.

Ben, I think it's awesome someone was rocking the old school Proforce V2 shafts.

Great setups guys. Lookin very sharp and sounding very smooth and professional in all your WITB's.

Tim, I'm not sure who is next to you off camera during your promo but they're smoking whatever they're hitting.

Ben, I think it's awesome someone was rocking the old school Proforce V2 shafts.

There are 2 Callaway Tims....LOL....if you are talking to me then it was the artist formely known as ghsace...now Wicked Cool Bearded Dude.....if you are talking about him....then it was me.....so thanks...LMAO

There are 2 Callaway Tims....LOL....if you are talking to me then it was the artist formely known as ghsace...now Wicked Cool Bearded Dude.....if you are talking about him....then it was me.....so thanks...LMAO

Haha my bad, I meant during your promo. Although now that you mention it, there was some solid sound coming from his video too!

Great videos Staffers! Love watching the WITB videos, y'all did an hell of a job!

I'm impressed, great job guys!

Great job, everybody.

The Callaway Razr MBs look impressive.

Dude - they look and feel better in person. Seriously.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Hahahhahah compliment either way dude!

Wicked Cool Tim's irons are the best looking irons that I can't even possibly hit.

Wicked Cool Tim's irons are the best looking irons that I can't even possibly hit.

They are just so so sexy looking!

Just finished watching the video and all I can say is great comments from each staffer!!

Awesome job guys!!! Callaway gear was unreal - top to bottom!

Awesome WITB video Callaway Staffers! I loved it.

They are just so so sexy looking!

Just curious after your WITB promo why you stayed stiff in the 3w when the irons and driver with XS? Were you getting better numbers with the stock stiff? Or was it a gentle reminder to throttle down when hitting 3w in order to have more control of the ball?

Just curious after your WITB promo why you stayed stiff in the 3w when the irons and driver with XS? Were you getting better numbers with the stock stiff? Or was it a gentle reminder to throttle down when hitting 3w in order to have more control of the ball?

It was a reminder. If I was hitting 3 wood - I needed control. I swing out of my shoes with my driver so it is a good tempo reminder. If I did it again, I probably would have gone x stiff, but the shaft performed very well for me. Thanks for the question dude!

It was a reminder. If I was hitting 3 wood - I needed control. I swing out of my shoes with my driver so it is a good tempo reminder. If I did it again, I probably would have gone x stiff, but the shaft performed very well for me. Thanks for the question dude!

Understatement of the century! Just got home so I can start watching these.

Makes total sense, I've got XS in my driver and stiff in 3 and 5w... Still doesn't help lol.

Makes total sense, I've got XS in my driver and stiff in 3 and 5w... Still doesn't help lol.

Hhahahah - it must at least a little man - you are a 5 handi!!

Awesome job by the Callaway staffers! Very nice array of woods & irons by the participants.

- Razr FIT is legit, I saw several guys just killing this driver all weekend long
- Chunky impressed the heck out of me with the hybrids, hit numerous solid shots and hearing him rave on those I know they are solid
- The Razr X MB's that Tim was playing are so damn sexy, some of (if not the) sharpest irons from a looks perspective I saw all weekend

You have a great name now Wicked cool bearded Man. I tried to change it this morning but there was already another Tim. This is much better.

I give it about 90-95% as i can out of my little shoes with driver. 3w should be like 75% and it usually winds up being more. One day I'll learn. Probably when I'm 80 or so and can barely hobble around.

Back