Drove past Lazy Days and through Tampa in my way home from Orlando today...just wasnt the same.

I feel like we should go by there and pay tribute. Or to halfsies on an rv lol

"Today is a tough day. The movers will be here later this morning and taking all of our possessions. Florida is a wonderful place that we will miss quite a bit and return to often. After the Morgan Cup, our home will be in South Carolina."

What?! Movers? Dang! I was waiting for the "Help us move to SC" thread - and hoping that the amount of furniture lifted was somehow tied into a special entry into the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Congratulations & Good Luck in SC

Originally Posted by JB: Yeah nothing like being in the golf business and playing 27 days a year because the rest of it you are freezing.
jmorris9; I got nothing, afraid it was going to come down to this. :banghead:

I'm not sure Grennville SC has enough change of seasons. Maybe you could swap houses with JB & GG for a week or 2 in Jan or Feb so they can have a real winter experience - like shoveling snow. That's supposed to be good for your swing, right?

make sure to post pics of the new digs when you're all moved in. Im sure theres more then a few folks curious what the inside of THP HQ looks like! :D

Wow, best of luck with the move and your new surroundings. I totally hear you about the change of pace thing. For me, moving from Wisconsin to Ohio was one of the best things Ive ever done and Im so much happier because of it. Sometimes, no matter how much you may love a place, it can become stale to the point where changing scenery is a needed thing.

Get er done!

Get er done!

Moving is a stressful process however it can be so refreshing once the dust settles. I hope you guys are happy, comfortable, and enjoy the heck out of your new neck of the woods :thumb:

I hope unpacking is going well for you guys.

Tapatalkin

I hope unpacking is going well for you guys.

Tapatalkin

While we are here in the new place, our belongings other than what we had on the Tour Van do not arrive until Monday.

time to go buy some bean bag chairs

While we are here in the new place, our belongings other than what we had on the Tour Van do not arrive until Monday.

Wow that stinks. I thought they were suppose to get there this week. I hope it all goes well on Monday.

Tapatalkin

There are some nice hotels nearby, right? Hehe.

On a serious note, you have a S3, what else could one need to survive?

On a really serious note, that sucks, hate that you two have to wait thru the weekend for your stuff.

Can you get into the house yet? I hope it is nice and clean.

Tapatalkin

That happened to me when I moved from MA to CA... I arrived with dog and dog supplies, the moving van (with car) arrived a week later.

Fortunately, I'd been there 2 weeks before and left my suitcase full of cloths, shopped for dog food and doggie bed and left all that with key to new place with a friend.

The day before I flew in, friend dropped off luggage and dog supplies as well as some kitchen stuff, a portable tv and camping equipment so I wouldn't have to sleep on the bare floor.

There are some nice hotels nearby, right? Hehe.

On a serious note, you have a S3, what else could one need to survive?

On a really serious note, that sucks, hate that you two have to wait thru the weekend for your stuff.

It's probably cause of our packing job. The movers were just so in awe that they're studying how to box things up like us.

It's probably cause of our packing job. The movers were just so in awe that they're studying how to box things up like us.
Haha! I know they took a look at that one box with asterisk style taping job and just shook their head.

I am hoping it will provide a laugh to JB/GG when they see it again. It was awesome!

I still remember when GG came out and was like, "what is that?" I think I told her you did it.

Man that's a great excuse to go out and find all the best and worst eats in town lol. How's the weather and humidity?

Haha! I know they took a look at that one box with asterisk style taping job and just shook their head.

I am hoping it will provide a laugh to JB/GG when they see it again. It was awesome!

I still remember when GG came out and was like, "what is that?" I think I told her you did it.

Hahaha what's sad is you had the idea and I was 100% with you on that actually working. I mean it works on windows during tropical storms and hurricanes right? I really hope they take a picture of that and put it up just so we can admire that.

This just made me laugh out loud.

Man that's a great excuse to go out and find all the best and worst eats in town lol. How's the weather and humidity?

Weather is great today. 83* and little humidity in comparison to what we are used to.

Thats perfect weather compared to MB last week!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

And the movers have arrived thank goodness.

Sweet dude! That means it's really official! So when are we golfing?

Back