So I'm off to get married...

Just need to say Congrats man....Happy times for you guys. :D

Congrats paulo!

Enjoy it Paulo!

Good luck and congrats, buddy. Best wishes.

Congrats Paulo!!! Wish you and your wife to be the best! Great you found each other.

Congrats Paulo.

Congrats buddy!

Congrats and best wishes Paulo !!
May all your days be happy.

Congratulation Paul.

Hope you and the Mrs have a wonderful life together.

I will be downing a couple of Taliskers in the Jigger Inn, just off the 17th fairway next Saturday in honour of you. Hope you have left the bar tab open.

Congrats....best thing I ever did!

Congrats. Sounds like an amazing weekend.

Grats Paulo!

Wow, thanks so much for all the well wishes guys, we really do appreciate it!

I've just logged in for a few mins, while packing for my honeymoon. Still haven't told the wife (still sound strange!) where we're off to, but we leave in the morning for a couple of weeks of relaxation!

As for the wedding day - it was absolutely perfect and everything went not only to plan, but better than we could have hoped. Can't wait to share some of the stories and pics with you guys.

Saw some pics on the Facebook and you guys looked amazing!! Congrats again Paul and enjoy the honeymoon.

I'm back! Anyone miss me? Anyone? :D

Wedding was amazing, best day ever. Everything went according to plan, and even better than planned in places. Couldn't have asked for better. Honeymoon was amazing. We went to Tanzania and Zanzibar, did some safari, and some chilling out.

Haven't got any official pics back as yet, but I'll add a couple if anyone is interested in seeing.

wedding1.jpg

Hi paulo! I'm glad you all had fun buddy.

You both look like a very Happy Couple together Congrats.

Did you all rough it or stay in a hotel?

Awesome Paulo! It looks like it was a great time

Congrats Paulo, you two look like a great couple.

Nice photo Paul! Glad to hear that everything went great and even possibly better than expected.

Congrats on it being a done deal!

Tapped with LTEVO

Back