2012 Fantasy Football Signup Is Open

All 3 leagues have been full with 16 players in each.

If you still want to play, send a message to GolferGal and we will put together an alternate list and if there are enough players we could possibly do a fourth league. Leave this to Albatross Club Members only for 1 day and then the alternate list will be open to everybody.

Holy crap that filled up fast! Jeebus. Lol. I had one of my busiest days trying to catch up still at work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

See above Tmex.

This year is going to be fun! Autopick is
Already show his sensitive side

Dropped my name on the alternate list. Wow, those 3 filled up quick.

We will continue to let the Albatross Club Members have a shot to sign up today and then will open it up for everybody to sign up for alternates if there is space still.

I am glad there is such an interest this year! Lets hope everyone stays active in the leagues this year. This is going to be a fun one

Should we have received a PM back after the donation was sent?

Should we have received a PM back after the donation was sent?

Not sure why you didnt get it, but GG says you are on the list.

Damn, I didn't get a PM after the donation was made either.

Sending PM now, this is going to be awesome!

I still have a few spots open on the waiting list for the 4th league so if there are any Albatross Club members who are interested in signing up please let me know so we can get this last league set up.

Thanks!!

I still have a few spots open on the waiting list for the 4th league so if there are any Albatross Club members who are interested in signing up please let me know so we can get this last league set up.

Thanks!!

Come on everyone, get those sign ins sent! 4 leagues in one day, that's awesome!

Thanks!!

Let's do this!

I'll be in Vegas on 8/24 for my FFL draft. Damn, this sucks. I'll have to pass on this one.

Keeping this 1 open for albatross club members for 1 day more. Just a few more spots available and we will have 4 full leagues.

Keeping this 1 open for albatross club members for 1 day more. Just a few more spots available and we will have 4 full leagues.

It's great that this continues to grow year after year. Almost 64 slots filled in just a couple of days, and the first three leagues filled within hours. Awesome to see so much excitement about this.

It's great that this continues to grow year after year. Almost 64 slots filled in just a couple of days, and the first three leagues filled within hours. Awesome to see so much excitement about this.

Sure is ad. Should be a lot of fun with great members.

Just a few spots available.

I'm hoping that I don't get the 16th pick in the draft again. That sucked

I'll be in Vegas on 8/24 for my FFL draft. Damn, this sucks. I'll have to pass on this one.

ill be drafting from my hotel in Seattle thats no excuse! lol

Awesome man. Sorry I've been swamped trying to catch up at work. I'm working now but on break HAHAHA.

Still time. Send gg a pm and you are in

4th league is now official. There remains only 2 spots to get into THP Fantasy Football. Then when all are full, we will randomly put people in each league so that all leagues are "active". Should be a great time this year and the draft should be a blast.

Two more spots remain, so send in your request to GG to get added to the list. Albatross Club Members only through tonight and then if they are still open, we will open it up to everybody for the last 2 spots.

JB, I never got the confirmation email from GG after payment, could you make sure that you guys got that from me?

Back