The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still amazed someone as tall as you couldn't jump a ditch thats 4 feet wide with a full head of steam. lol

I "decelerated" at the last minute and slipped, LOL!

I "decelerated" at the last minute and slipped, LOL!

just like half my chips today!!!!! lol the rough was wicked today. plus the fact that i flew over about 4 or 5 greens didn't help.

i kinda ice jacked the group in front of us except they were on the next tee.... i saw it the whole way and didn't have a chance of hitting any of them but it landed on the tee box in front of theirs bombed a few drives today for sure and that was one of them.

I had a couple of deep tee balls today. That classic does not mess around, it's a monster

My new avatar. Thanks Buck. lol

My new avatar. Thanks Buck. lol

i think you look good with hair i dunno why your ranting about it! lol

plus if we actually did the whole round you would have won! thats even a better rant!

SORRY J.N. we are not lol at you but wit you take it easy..

lol thats was pretty close!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

lmao that was pretty close.

So did you start missing greens on purpose so you could start chipping and one putting Kmac style?

lmao that was pretty close.

So did you start missing greens on purpose so you could start chipping and one putting Kmac style?

no i did use your club throw on 17 though just like you showed me on the first 16 holes! lol

That was pretty effing close. Except that the creek was dry and the banks were about two feet higher.

no i did use your club throw on 17 though just like you showed me on the first 16 holes! lol

A gentle placement of the club is what I call it. lol.

I think you threw the back nine because you wanted control of my avatar so bad haha

JN, golf is golf and gymnastics is gymnastics. It is not advisable to mix them :)

And you other guys - today of all days you don't have a camera! Jeez!

JN, golf is golf and gymnastics is gymnastics. It is not advisable to mix them :)

I would have failed at the long jump today, LOL. I'm going to go complain in the Crossflex thread. :alien:

We took a HOTD earlier, but Buck's camera was in his bag and he was on the green...thankfully.

JN been watching too much olympic gymnastics.

We did have cameras just didnt have them rolling at the time. And JN is SO happy it wasnt on camera.

And now my partner has just gotten seriously pissy about me wanting to hold off dinner for just a little bit longer. Really? Didn't I just tell you about how I slammed my abdomen into the side of a creek bank????

And now my partner has just gotten seriously pissy about me wanting to hold off dinner for just a little bit longer. Really? Didn't I just tell you about how I slammed my abdomen into the side of a creek bank????

Dude is trying to make the early bird, that's all.

Dude is trying to make the early bird, that's all.

LMAO! This argument has now gotten me into some trouble unfortunately. Oh well. It'll pass.

LMAO, only on THP. Early bird and fake boobies FTW (hi Jake!!).

Dang, I haven't walked 18 in a long time. Probably been 2 or 3 years. It was hot today and my feet hurt some kinda bad, but it was fun to get out and walk again. I know ill be sore tomorrow though.

I icejacked the group in front of me because the gps was off. It said 290 away into the wind and it turns out they were 230. I hit their cart tire. I felt awful. Luckily they were pretty cool about it and understood it was a total accident.

That being said, 4:45 round and they were so slow.

If anyone deserved it it was them. I hate I had to ditch early or I would have seen it.

Lavasoft has to have the slowest spyware checker in the world. I am up to 6:30 on this full scan. I would stop it but once you're in for a few hours you gotta see just how long the thing is going to take!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back