The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks Jman. Drive safe.

Did they catch the guy yet?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

That sucks, Jman. Hope everything turns out ok.

Jman be safe, take care of the family!

Someone in Raleigh or UNC area needs to go to the Time Out Restaurant and try the Chicken Cheese Biscuit and tell me how good it is. On TV it looks outstanding.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. Wife had the pups in her car and im behind in mine with it packed full headed to the parents. Having to drive 40 miles out of the way to get open roads to get there.

Haven't found them yet. It's getting worse still with more popping up that they aren't sure if are related.

Buck, look closely, HC's on the right are ON putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone in Raleigh or UNC area needs to go to the Time Out Restaurant and try the Chicken Cheese Biscuit and tell me how good it is. On TV it looks outstanding.

Let's just say, it's better at 230am than it is during the day.

Just drive about 4 hours and you can try it out for yourself. You and GG need to make a road trip to that area at some point anyways.

Be careful Jman! Love the "important" items you packed ;)

Just drive about 4 hours and you can try it out for yourself. You and GG need to make a road trip to that area at some point anyways.

I think September will be a LONG road trip for us...:D
And you and the Mrs should still come to AC for it.

That sucks Jman. You know where I live, don't hesitate bro!!

Saw it on man vs food the other day and wow those things look so good. My friend says they are even better after a few beers

I guaruntee you noone on this forum is a worse overall short game player than I am. The wheels have completely fallen off with wedges and the flatstick. Got to play with THPers though, and some awesome ones at that.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

JB if you ever do make it to Chapel Hill and want a biscuit you have to go to sunrise biscuit kitchen. It's right off of Franklin St. that runs through campus. It's a small shack like place with a drive through. It has a line that extends down Franklin St. some times 30 cars deep. Best biscuits in town.

JB if you ever do make it to Chapel Hill and want a biscuit you have to go to sunrise biscuit kitchen. It's right off of Franklin St. that runs through campus. It's a small shack like place with a drive through. It has a line that extends down Franklin St. some times 30 cars deep. Best biscuits in town.

Is it that good? I drive by it a lot and have never gone.

I think they are cash only too.

formerly butters35

I bless you with my presence and you dont even offer to bring me one? Cmon man, I thought you were different.

I kid of course, I owe you a biscuit. On me when we are there.

Is it that good? I drive by it a lot and have never gone.

I think they are cash only too.

formerly butters35

Like a stick of butter in each biscuit

I'll check it out in a few months when I go see my family in Raleigh

We made it.

One of the fires right now though is backed up to an oil tanker farm, not good, not good at all.

I bless you with my presence and you dont even offer to bring me one? Cmon man, I thought you were different.

I kid of course, I owe you a biscuit. On me when we are there.

Ha yes, very blessed. You almost blessed me off of hole 2, as well. If you come to my town the biscuits are most certainly on me.

JB if you want a real biscuit next time you're around the Raleigh area let me know. Place in Smithfield (where I'm from) about 30 minutes away called the biscuit stop. It's freaking unreal. Biscuits the size of effing pancakes and they are damn delicious.

Ha yes, very blessed. You almost blessed me off of hole 2, as well. If you come to my town the biscuits are most certainly on me.

That was just making sure you were paying attention.

That was just making sure you were paying attention.

With those early wake up calls, that was like a nice cup of coffee

We made it.

One of the fires right now though is backed up to an oil tanker farm, not good, not good at all.

Stay safe JMan

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. Wife had the pups in her car and im behind in mine with it packed full headed to the parents. Having to drive 40 miles out of the way to get open roads to get there.

Haven't found them yet. It's getting worse still with more popping up that they aren't sure if are related.

Buck, look closely, HC's on the right are ON putters

went back and saw that bud... stay safe!

anybody know where i can get some cheap bstone rx or rxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back