The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Haha jake with the rocky reference. I am getting pumped for this coverage

LMAO @ Jake and his Rocky infatuation, "he's not a machine, he's a man"!

Bradd still has a really good move through the ball, no doubt about that.

Jake just makes everything better.

I think that Jake has to make some reference to Rocky in every round of golf that he plays.

We have a good teaser video coming up. It would normally make coverage except a little where's waldo incident. When its posted, you tell me if you notice why it cant be in the full coverage.

I've liked all the teaser vids so far.

Really enjoy the teasers

Jake is just not right. Haha

Tapatalkin

I miss Jake

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Freddie for me my advice would be to keep in mind the amount of time you need to devote to the Morgan Cup. At a very minimum its 2 hours a day on the forum and then working on your game on top of that, then your regular life.

I agree with my handsome Canadian compadre, you need to be able to multi-task time on THP, practice and of course work and home..some struggle with this, I played more golf leading Upton this event than I have in probably 2 years.

Also, don't be shy on the forums...time to come out of your shell....Morgan Cuppers are expected to review equipment and apparel, post creative videos, answer questions from other forum members, and most important of all, you are ambassadors for THP and your sponsor! So get started now, gotta new piece I'd equipment you like?...write a review on it....got an opinion on something, then voice it, remember being a Morgan Cupper is about much more than just golf.

LOL! Jake is awesome.

Where's Waldo? Tell us why we can't use this one.

Hmm...interesting...

Do the 3 stripes on Yorkem's shorts ruin the whole video?

Where's Waldo? Tell us why we can't use this one.

The shorts!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Is Ingolfer peeing in the woods?

LMAO. When the rapper has to go, he has to go...

Haha - it took me watching it twice to see the guy relieving himself in the bushes!

Sorry, I skimmed the video

Is Bradd taking a leak?

Back