The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf Galaxy has the pink ones for $27 bought a box again today.

Buckjob, you game RX?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I want it to be May again. I miss my outing buddy's.

When you see all the stuff we have planned, you will say it was worth the wait.

When you see all the stuff we have planned, you will say it was worth the wait.

I'm in for this next one. I really don't want to miss any of the THP things.

I'm in for this next one. I really don't want to miss any of the THP things.

Even my wife just said a bit ago how she is ready for next year, she really enjoyed both THP events she attended this year.

I think September will be a LONG road trip for us...:D
And you and the Mrs should still come to AC for it.

I wish, the move at the end of August and the Mrs work schedule in September aren't going to allow it. AC is out, and I doubt I can make Georgia either. I can't complain a lot though, I'll be in Charleston at the end of October for a wedding, and I'm working on getting back to SC in the first week of October for Dad's 70th birthday.

I wish, the move at the end of August and the Mrs work schedule in September aren't going to allow it. AC is out, and I doubt I can make Georgia either. I can't complain a lot though, I'll be in Charleston at the end of October for a wedding, and I'm working on getting back to SC in the first week of October for Dad's 70th birthday.

Where are you moving Ary?

Where are you moving Ary?

Only about 10 minutes away from where we live right now, but we are buying a place after renting for years. The costs of doing all of that are pretty high.

Only about 10 minutes away from where we live right now, but we are buying a place after renting for years. The costs of doing all of that are pretty high.

That is awesome that y'all are buying. Good move.

Tapatalkin

Sweet man, that's great!

Pie.

Kevin

I for one can't wait for the outing. Reunion is such a nice place and the 3 courses offer a little bit of everything. And of course, viyahs!

--
Tapatalk2

I for one can't wait for the outing. Reunion is such a nice place and the 3 courses offer a little bit of everything. And of course, viyahs!

--
Tapatalk2
Danny just say the word and we can head on over and tee it up

Is it bad that I'm watching Gremlins over things like the Olympics. And is it bad when I first saw this movie as a small child it scared the hell out of me.

Is it bad that I'm watching Gremlins over things like the Olympics. And is it bad when I first saw this movie as a small child it scared the hell out of me.

Frank nothing you ever do is bad

Frank nothing you ever do is bad

If only my wife shared your same thoughts. I find myself in spots of bother at home, all the time.

Buckjob, you game RX?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

i support breast cancer awareness. i normally don't no. my moms a survivor. and when i wanna use cheap balls to screw around these are a great option now that they are a lot cheaper.

i support breast cancer awareness. i normally don't no. my moms a survivor. and when i wanna use cheap balls to screw around these are a great option now that they are a lot cheaper.

I still have yet to find the RX balls for cheap.

If only my wife shared your same thoughts. I find myself in spots of bother at home, all the time.

Probably because you use 12 towels and lay around in your skivvies

I've got them down here for $20, just say the word.

--
Tapatalk2

my GG has the pinks for $27 if you want them they only have like 10 boxes left i actually thought they sold out but they had more today and im going back tomorrow just text me if you want them and ill grab them tomorrow.

What the marcawesome. Everyone has them cheap but my two golf stores? I should be good for at least another round LOL plus I just pulled off a little swap of some Hex Blacks for RX's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back