Contest Winners Thread

Hey guys. UJ won the entry through freebirdee. Which is a legit site.

Some of you know a while ago I was lucky enough to win a round (for two) to the 2nd rated course in Michigan (Forest Dunes). Today I got a text from one of my best buds who I always golf with saying that he also just won a round (for two) to Forest Dunes off a different radio show. Super stoked, looks like we'll be going together all for free!

Some of you know a while ago I was lucky enough to win a round (for two) to the 2nd rated course in Michigan (Forest Dunes). Today I got a text from one of my best buds who I always golf with saying that he also just won a round (for two) to Forest Dunes off a different radio show. Super stoked, looks like we'll be going together all for free!

Give his dad the boot and your dad can take you and your two best golfing buds there!

Oh yeah. I'm sure he wouldn't mind skipping a amazing golf trip all for free. haha

Just got this picture from Macanudo with the putter I won. Its an Odyssey White Ice stamped with Macanudo on the insert. Looks like a beauty!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344107023.633400.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just got this picture from Macanudo with the putter I won. Its an Odyssey White Ice stamped with Macanudo on the insert. Looks like a beauty!
View attachment 5364

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's purdy Dev, you gonna game it or hang it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

View attachment 5364

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's awesome, just had a macanudo on the course today!

That's purdy Dev, you gonna game it or hang it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Probably gonna hang it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Very nice, Dev!

Very cool putter Dev. Congrats on the win!

Congrats Dev, that is pretty sweet!

Congrats Dev that's pretty sweet.

congrats dev, that's awesome!

Anyone know a cheap easy way to hang a putter?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Anyone know a cheap easy way to hang a putter?

Tap Tap Taparoo

I've seen it done with tees. They used the sheet rock thingamajigs to support the weight without using studs. The crown of the tee offers just enough rise to keep it from rolling off. Of course this was with a blade putter, not sure how well it would with the one you have.

--
Tapatalk2

Just got an email that I was the winner of the Footjoy True South Classic Contest
0005.True_5F00_South_5F00_Classic_5F00_Winner.jpg

Just got an email that I was the winner of the Footjoy True South Classic Contest
0005.True_5F00_South_5F00_Classic_5F00_Winner.jpg

Dude! That is awesome that a THP'er finally won this. Lord knows we have all been trying for the whole season. Congrats!

Best shoes ever and one of the best gloves ever. I wear them both proudly! Enjoy them.

Dude! That is awesome that a THP'er finally won this. Lord knows we have all been trying for the whole season. Congrats!

I was thinking the same thing, it's about time. Congrats!!!

YES!! I couldn't agree more!

Glad that you won Blind Luck!!!

Back