The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

That's freaking hilarious. I would have thought he would have pissed himself long before that

INgolfer don't care if women are around he just let's it all hang out

hahahahaahahahahah

That is way too funny!!!!

Haha. Hope that's the only time that got caught!

I just hope he used sanitizer before you all shook hands on the green

I just hope he used sanitizer before you all shook hands on the green

And to think you know me and my germs, I prefer the fist bump, but pretty sure he got the handshake and bro hug. I wanted to boil myself afterwards...hehe. Hopefully IN, used the glove hand.

And to think you know me and my germs, I prefer the fist bump, but pretty sure he got the handshake and bro hug. I wanted to boil myself afterwards...hehe. Hopefully IN, used the glove hand.

I bet nobody gets a shake and bro hug from you now for a long time.

Look for Bradd's new rap name...I. P. Freely.....lmao

A nice little blooper video.

The part I like about that video is that Kelly took a handful of practice swings, hit the shot, and then we see Chunky getting out of the cart ready to join the group

Hahaha simple.

--
Tapatalk2

Frank would call that "a spot of bother". Like how you had to help Hawk keep track of which hole he was on.

That hole was hilarious. Our drive was at least 100 yards further in the middle of the fairway. My second shot was pulled about 50 yards left. Watching this instantly sends me back to the moment. God I had so much fun that match!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Simple little bunker shot, hahaha.

You just know JB wants to put everything up right now!

haha that was good. That ball came all the way back to the exact same spot it was in before he hit it. Stupid bunkers.

Hey chunky at least in my blooper bunker shot the ball got out of the bunker hehe

The part I like about that video is that Kelly took a handful of practice swings, hit the shot, and then we see Chunky getting out of the cart ready to join the group

Its so true isnt it.

Simple little bunker shot, hahaha.

You just know JB wants to put everything up right now!

Not me. So much more still to do. We have over 40 hours of video to edit still.

The best part was the comment about wedge length.

--
Tapatalk2

Hey chunky at least in my blooper bunker shot the ball got out of the bunker hehe

He has another bunker shot of mine that was stellar! I think this editing is going to make me look bad lol!

He has another bunker shot of mine that was stellar! I think this editing is going to make me look bad lol!

Don't worry too much about that, chunky . . . nothing of mine has been shown yet!

Lol what a jerk! I was getting my awful shot

You should be more worried about the editing making you look absent senor F bomb.

Back