2012 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational [SPOILERS]

The leaders haven't even teed off yet and play is delayed. We might get to see everything live after all.

Well play is set to resume at noon. I hope it doesn't get delayed anymore.

Well play is set to resume at noon. I hope it doesn't get delayed anymore.
They will delay it enough to get some Tiger coverage in on a Sunday!!

For some reason, I have no interest in watching this tournament at all and I don't know why.

For some reason, I have no interest in watching this tournament at all and I don't know why.
Funny you say that, because I have found myself watching the Reno-Tahoe Open more than this during the weekend.

Dufner with an Eagle on the 2nd hole to get to -6.

Some good golf going on today. I hope for a good finish between Furyk and Lodewicus.

Tigger may sneak in with a backdoor top 10. Pretty surprising considering how badly he's putted this week.

As the leaders make the turn, Furyk has a 3 shot lead over Louis. I hope the gap closes.

Backdoor top 10 for Tiger. #fistpump

On the other hand, that Sunday red shirt looks awful.

Lee channeled his inner Fowler today. Still, +11 is just awful. What a wierdo. I love that I pull for guys who can just flat out suck.

Amen.

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Grrrr...."YOWZA!"

Keegan Bradley looks like a lunatic, wow

I don't know why but I'm not a Keegan fan at all.

I like the guy, seems to have a great story. Don't know if he's an ass or not, maybe JB can help us out, but all of his little tics/compulsive behaviors make him look a little off.

I just don't like him and can't seem to pull for him for whatever reason.

The CBS guys are making good points, this week is pretty big for Furyk and Bradley in terms of Ryder Cup points. Next week at the PGA is the last week for US players to earn points towards the team, so positioning is important for that team.

This has been fun to watch today and Keegan is really bringing it right now. Furyk needs a birdie or two coming home I think.

I have bradley on my team this week, would love the bonus points.

Been watching the whole flight. Just landed so finally back on forum. KB has some interesting looks and tendencies on the green and pre shot

Been watching the whole flight. Just landed so finally back on forum. KB has some interesting looks and tendencies on the green and pre shot

They seem to be working for him, but I can only imagine that they are taking away from some of his concentration.

I see that Stricker is wearing the 1 pair of black pants that he owns.

Back