2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

My entry is in!

Thanks for another fantastic contest !!

The commercial w/ Rickie Fowler & this driver is fairly gay.

Really? He is happy to be hitting it.

Tapping from my S3

Pondering my team.... Since I am currently playing amp irons and fairways woods, I need this! I guess it doesn't help that I am hitting my taylormade burner 2.0 like crap!

I'm jovial too!

I love when someone opens mouth and inserts foot and it's not me who did it......

Speaking of gay, I have something I'm taking to the banter thread now...........

They should have put JN in the commercial. I bet he would have been "happy" to do it. :)

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Cmon guys. Lets remember what THP is about please!!!

I may put off pondering the AMP until Sunday night. I figure I'll have an orange extra pulp version around then

Still stewing over my picks....I am terrible at these contests though. Really need some futuristic visions about now.

I just sent in my entry, you should all be very scared as I'm winning this one.

Still stewing over my picks....I am terrible at these contests though. Really need some futuristic visions about now.
It's funny how much effort I am putting into thinking about these picks and in the end it really is just a shot in the dark.

My entry is in and strong!

Awesome contest. My entry will be in shortly. Thanks THP!

Entered - first contest entry since joining. Looking forward to going all Ben Kohles on you and winning in my debut. And watch out on the next one, too.

My A-lister's last name starts with K
My B-listers lasty names' start with D and B
My WC last name starts with F

Just so you can resend your entry...this time its one A lister, one B lister, and two wild card picks.

Tapping from my S3

Interesting. Thought we only got one golfer from list A & B respectively with 2 from the rest of the field.

Interesting. Thought we only got one golfer from list A & B respectively with 2 from the rest of the field.
People really need to read the rules! You are correct cookie, 1 from A, 1 from B and 2 WC.

Mom yelling at you is really throwing your THP game off! Time to regroup!

Reading is fundamental and passed over by señor iceman

I did it differently this time. Since I never have any luck picking them myself, I used a random number generator to get my team. I bet no one else comes up with the same ones.

Back