dleavitt39

Reaction score
Handicap
14-16
My driver finally came back to me today! After 5 weeks of playing irons only after the first tee is done! Finally back to normal, 325 and straight!!!!!! You guys at the Des Moines and st Louis event ls better watch out :rolleyes:

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

My driver finally came back to me today! After 5 weeks of playing irons only after the first tee is done! Finally back to normal, 325 and straight!!!!!! You guys at the Des Moines and st Louis event ls better watch out :rolleyes:

Dan

LOL. was it ever there in the first place? you say you can hit 350-380 yrd drives, then you text me saying you're hitting 320 yarders..haha

Reactions: JB
Awesome. It's a good thing you can hit it that far. 70% of the PGA Tour can't. Be proud.

Dan

I look forward to hearing your results at the Tour Van outings

Dan

Glad you got it back bro, what was it that made it click for you?

Way to go, tear it up at the event! Glad to hear you got your groove back

Dan

I am looking forward to seeing this at the des Moines outing

Dan

Amazing what an extra set of eyes and a quick little drill will do for ya.........:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
drugs are bad

mkay

The amount of skepticism in this thread hurts.

Glad you got it back dude. I need to get to a place where I'm grooving my driver.

The driving range is going to be fun at this event!!

The driving range is going to be fun at this event!!

You just keep moving air with your drives! That R11 makes noises I have not heard before. Wish I could join you guys

You just keep moving air with your drives! That R11 makes noises I have not heard before. Wish I could join you guys

it's probably the BLUR's fault.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a 325 in person, somebody tape this at the event!

325 is attainable. Consistently and straight? Those guys make a lot of money and rarely visit our board, because they have jobs, hitting it 325 and in fairways consistently.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

What a great feeling! My driver went cold about a month before the THP outing and it got so bad in June that I couldn't clear the 180 yard hazard on one of my favorite hole at home. I'd tee off driver, hit it low and left in the water. It was a hole I didn't sweat as a rookie golfer and here I couldn't do anything about it. Went to my local pro and got some lessons and while better, it still wasn't fixed.. About two weeks ago I went out with my wife and tee'd it up on hole one and hit a nice high ball 260ish. From that point on its been back. I don't know what happened but I pray it doesn't leave again.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a 325 in person, somebody tape this at the event!

War saw 356 with my RBZ 3w at the outing. Boom!!!

LOL. was it ever there in the first place? you say you can hit 350-380 yrd drives, then you text me saying you're hitting 320 yarders..haha

I CAN hit it 350-380, 325 is my average. You've chimed in on the longest drive thread. Read up on averages :p LOL jk

Glad you got it back bro, what was it that made it click for you?

Got some advice from WessCook and started doing lag drills, before this, I was getting maybe 180 and snap hook left into the trees/next fairway/water. first hole I tried it, ice-jacked a house 3 fairways to the right! :) after that, I got in a groove and was all set.

Amazing what an extra set of eyes and a quick little drill will do for ya.........:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wess, you are a friggin hero!!!!!!!

Dan

Looking forward to seeing some big tee balls in 2 weeks, glad to hear you got it back, and really glad u are on my team lol

I CAN hit it 350-380, 325 is my average. You've chimed in on the longest drive thread. Read up on averages :p LOL jk

Got some advice from WessCook and started doing lag drills, before this, I was getting maybe 180 and snap hook left into the trees/next fairway/water. first hole I tried it, ice-jacked a house 3 fairways to the right! :) after that, I got in a groove and was all set.

Wess, you are a friggin hero!!!!!!!

Dan

So you were hitting it 180, worked on some lag and then you gained 200 yards? That's insane. Whatever that drill is, I want it. If it puts 200 yards on my drive, I will pay for it.

well are you going to keep the drill a secret? I would love to get a new drill to try to maintain lag! Congrats on getting it back I had my driver swing figured out for the last 2 months and am slowly losing it!

Back