The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left in a hurry during my last round got caught in a rain shower the other day. Left my brand new oakleys in the back of the cart. Called today and magically none of the cart guys found them. What a huge surprise. I'll never go back to that course again.

that sucks man, hate hearing stories like this

Went to hit rangeballs last night and my golf glove ripped as I was putting it on. Not a big deal, but I just don't like using new gloves for range sessions. :angry:

:confused2: I have no clue WTH is going on. I do know the the MC coverage today was awesome.

Beyond awesome. Based on the scores after round 2, it looks like some incredible golf gets played.

I'm pissed I'm missing much pretty much everything on THP today. My manager is in town this week and if she sees me on THP on my computer I am toast :( . Also tapatalk is freaking slow with 0 bars of service. I feel like I'm missing so much, this blows!!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pissed I'm missing much pretty much everything on THP today. My manager is in town this week and if she sees me on THP on my computer I am toast :( . Also tapatalk is freaking slow with 0 bars of service. I feel like I'm missing so much, this blows!!

download the Ustream app and watch coverage from it tomorrow. Watched it on my phone the last two days!

download the Ustream app and watch coverage from it tomorrow. Watched it on my phone the last two days!

Forgot to mention I'm in a lab where I teeter between 0 to 1 bars of service so that probably won't work. And there's no wifi. :( sad brooks is sad

My rant is me missing MC coverage both days. But it's for the better to be honest. After being laid off and finally getting back into it I'm working again and getting money. So while I'm missing the MC it's a blessing in disguise I hope. Sucks.

My rant is me missing MC coverage both days. But it's for the better to be honest. After being laid off and finally getting back into it I'm working again and getting money. So while I'm missing the MC it's a blessing in disguise I hope. Sucks.

Congrats on getting back into the work wold dude! That is awesome to hear. It sucks your missing the coverage but just buy the DVD, it is going to be awesome to be able to watch all at once

My Rant is not being able to watch the MC Coverage on my computer at work. Loads up, plays the advertising, and then blackness and nothing else.....

Stupid work computer. Stupid work in general. I should just quit and go mow grass at a course for a living or something. Something with less stress.

Why won't they just let me start Working. I would work double this week for free to not have to go through this mind numbing garbage.

Why won't they just let me start Working. I would work double this week for free to not have to go through this mind numbing garbage.

Don't give them any ideas Frank

THP eats up the data. It's well worth it when you sneak you sneak in round 2 coverage.

Time Warner sucks. That's two days in a row the internet went down on me. At least I saw a truck out working today. Google Fiber can't get here soon enough.

Time Warner sucks. That's two days in a row the internet went down on me. At least I saw a truck out working today. Google Fiber can't get here soon enough.

You said it dude, I cannot stand TWC and Internet, its awful

I feel like sh!t.

That's what I've been dealing with. Stupid chunky.

You were all giddy when you found out google fiber was coming to KC..LOL

I dont drink anymore. well sometimes I dont drink anymore. but not all the time.

Love how you put that...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back