Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, AD!

4000Posts.jpg
AD congrats bro!

Hey look, at some point yesterday I went over 9K!!

SharkWRESTLERRRRRR!

Sorry I just cant stop saying it....LOL
Congrats, TBT! We talked about during one of our late night chats in the villa!

20090326200204_295.jpg

26 putts today, have had 27 a couple of times, with a new putter too. New to me.

1.5 million posts. Wow! Shouldn't be long before 2 mil is here!

26 putts today, have had 27 a couple of times, with a new putter too. New to me.

Good milestone but this thread is all about posting milestones. Such as, I am a post-wh___ because I have 40,000 posts.

Congrats, jjmorris!

FDTimes_A9E2522.jpg

made my first post last night, on my way to 100.

Well this make post # 4000. I never would have thought a few years ago that I would have had this many post on a forum. Its amazing to me that hanging out on a site like THP would become such a part of my life. I have made some really good friends on here, and I have not even met them yet. I want to say Thank You to JB and GG for making this site such a wonderful place to be and take an active part in and become a small part of such a huge and great community. I have no clue how much blood, sweat, and tears you guys have put into this site but it has truly touched my heart. To all my friends, you guys and gals are absolutely amazing, and I have cherished getting to know each of you. To the rest of the THP family, well WOW...I have seen some people come and go but you each in your own way step in and fill the shoes of those before you and have helped make this such an awesome place. I would love to tee it up with any and all of you anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
THANK YOU everyone for an amazing time with 4000 posts and I am truly looking forward to another 4000 more!!!

Congrats, RW!

2011-10-18-alien-cake.png

Congratulations on hitting 4K royalwulff. Nice going.

Congrats RW!!

1,000th post!

Congrats on making 1K OJ, WTG!!!

thanks DD! i'm no Uriel (Mr. Satchmo, over 4k posts after 4 months on the board), but i'm still goin', lol.

thanks DD! i'm no Uriel (Mr. Satchmo, over 4k posts after 4 months on the board), but i'm still goin', lol.
Congrats on 1K! I only had about 1k posts after my first three months it seemed, things kind of took off after that...

Congrats OJ

unfortunate initials there bro....LOL

congrats on 1K OJ!

Congrats, Oregon Jack!

0-20120724_raw1000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back