2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Ocean Course is getting HAMMERED by storms today, play in the practice rounds has been suspended right now. The course does drain pretty well because it's built on the top of sand dunes, but still, it sounds like the longer hitters may have an advantage with the damp conditions.

Ocean Course is getting HAMMERED by storms today, play in the practice rounds has been suspended right now. The course does drain pretty well because it's built on the top of sand dunes, but still, it sounds like the longer hitters may have an advantage with the damp conditions.

Sounds like the weather that we saw in the area on Monday morning when we were checking out. Will be interesting to see how much more weather they get prior to Thursday.

Sounds like the weather that we saw in the area on Monday morning when we were checking out. Will be interesting to see how much more weather they get prior to Thursday.

It's even worse than that. The rain was so hard that the media center roof was leaking today.

It's even worse than that. The rain was so hard that the media center roof was leaking today.

Wow, cause we saw flooding when leaving on Monday. They sure do get some very heavy rain out that way. Definitely interested to see how wet it stays and maybe helps the longer hitters as you said.

My luck continues to turn! Just had somebody offer me tickets for all 4 days. WHY could I not have flown home a week earlier!? Nooooooo!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Bubba tweeted a picture and it looks BAAAD

Sexy driver!

Good luck everyone !

It looks bad on the Golf Channel. You are going to have to be accurate and long because there may not be much roll on the course.

Entry all in. Went a little different than I thought I would but since I have no clue when picking in these contests I can only hope for the best.

Major skimming here... <salute> don't know if it's been mentioned but how much extra umph (or pressure) are some guys gonna have with the last shot (or almost last shot) at the Ryder teams? Could make things interesting.

Email is drafted up and ready to hit send....will meander over tomorrow a bit more before I actually submit.

Going big for this one! ha

Sent mine in before I second guess it!

I love the Major contests. Entered and ready for the weekend.

simple topic, who's your pick to take the PGA championship ?

simple topic, who's your pick to take the PGA championship ?

if you guys wanna just make it fun, post your vote here ... www.facebook.com/clidangolf
might as well win something out of it

anyhow, i kinda feel like Bubba is gonna get another major this year, who are your picks ?

if you guys wanna just make it fun, post your vote here ... www.facebook.com/clidangolf

anyhow, i kinda feel like Bubba is gonna get another major this year, who are your picks ?

Are you afilliated with this company in some way? I see you posting and it seems to always include something about these tees....

only about these tees ? i post on other things too haha, but no im not, im one of the ones that like their page so if they post something, i get it on my fb wall and i figure i just share plus when i'm at work, it's a easy going environment

Are you afilliated with this company in some way? I see you posting and it seems to always include something about these tees....

I was thinking the same thing!

Just sent in my picks. I was pretty torn with many guys on the A and B list.

Just sent my picks in. I was the fortunate winner of this contest last year, and love the Taylormade R11 irons I won as a prize. So I've rolled the dice again with another dark horse candidate that hopefully has a great week.

Just sent my picks in. I was the fortunate winner of this contest last year, and love the Taylormade R11 irons I won as a prize. So I've rolled the dice again with another dark horse candidate that hopefully has a great week.

And you hit those irons quite well my friend. I hope I win the driver and I hit it just as well. If I can not hit it then it will still look nice in my orange and black bag, with my putter with the orange shaft thanks to :vibrant:

For those curious, here is the TV coverage for this event - more than most weeks!

Thursday & Friday

TNT
1PM-7PM EST

Saturday & Sunday

TNT
11AM-2PM EST

CBS
2PM-7PM EST

TNT????

Are we going to see any golf through all the commercials?

Awesome, I love extended coverage.

I was torn between 2 in my Group B. It was really difficult to decide who I wanted.

I was torn between 2 in my Group B. It was really difficult to decide who I wanted.
Go with Fowler. He really tore up the course last week.

Back