2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Just sent in my picks... Hope it's a winner :) ... Some tough choices in group A & B.. very cool contest though.. Thanks THP!!!

Im in and I have this one in the bag fellas:alien:

Im in and I have this one in the bag fellas:alien:

Excellent. Orange would look magnificent on you!

It was tough for me to not pick certain guys but that's gotten me absolutely nowhere in about 3 years. So I picked the guys I wouldn't. See if that works for a change.

I'm toying with my lineup at the moment...

And Keegan gives a good interview. Just saw his presser at the PGA and I enjoy his calm, regular-guy type of demeanor. It always helps that he's best friends with Phil, hehe. And I want to be at the Champions dinner...Maine Lobster, Filet, Corn on the cob and ice cream sundaes? Nice one, Keegan!

Yeah, anyone that is buddies with Phil is instantly cool with me. I expect him to play well this week. Keegan that is.

Yeah, anyone that is buddies with Phil is instantly cool with me. I expect him to play well this week. Keegan that is.

I think he will do well, Keegan. He was saying that Phil was talking to him during their practice round about getting US golfers ready for the Ryder Cup as well as their individual competitions...just makes me like Phil more. Keegan said he would love to get Phil as a partner in the RC.

just sent my picks in....i feel good about my 4 gentlemen.
don't let me down!

I don't see Keegan playing well this week. I think we'll see the winds whipping and that will make him do a lot of fidgeting before he hits the shot an lots of leaning afterwards. Just not feeling him this week.

Great contest and awesome prize!! Thanks THP and Cobra.

I think he will do well, Keegan. He was saying that Phil was talking to him during their practice round about getting US golfers ready for the Ryder Cup as well as their individual competitions...just makes me like Phil more. Keegan said he would love to get Phil as a partner in the RC.

I wouldn't mind that pairing one bit!

I think Kyle Stanley could be good this week too. Them SC boys like those golf courses.

Excellent. Orange would look magnificent on you!

It was tough for me to not pick certain guys but that's gotten me absolutely nowhere in about 3 years. So I picked the guys I wouldn't. See if that works for a change.

Yes! Are you telling me that now Lee can play without the added pressure of helping you win a contest? This is just what he needs.

Yes! Are you telling me that now Lee can play without the added pressure of helping you win a contest? This is just what he needs.

Maybe. I certainly didn't pick him. I'd love to see him win for sure, but I don't really see that happening after the way he played Sat/Sun last week.

I wouldn't mind that pairing one bit!

I think Kyle Stanley could be good this week too. Them SC boys like those golf courses.

Clemson ftw!

Go with Fowler. He really tore up the course last week.

I actually chose Dufner. But I'm gonna assume Westy will also be a good choice. Only got up and down 5 times last week and missed 20+ greens. He should be the favorite.

I actually chose Dufner. But I'm gonna assume Westy will also be a good choice. Only got up and down 5 times last week and missed 20+ greens. He should be the favorite.

Is there some pulp bitterness in this post? Relax bro, people are just having fun at your homerism. Kind of like what you did to the 3 Westy fans in your post.

I do think it's funny how much you defend little Rickie though. I like the kid a lot but he sure can stink bomb it at times.

Is there some pulp bitterness in this post? Relax bro, people are just having fun at your homerism. Kind of like what you did to the 3 Westy fans in your post.

I do think it's funny how much you defend little Rickie though. I like the kid a lot but he sure can stink bomb it at times.
Dude they can all stink bomb it at times lol. Hopefully my team pulls through, they never do though, it is like as soon as I hit that send button they get jinxed.

I love these contests, thanks guys.

My picks are in. I went with 4 guys that all live in the Southeast US, I'm hoping that they will all play well on the Bermuda fairways. A couple of my picks will have the crowd behind them as they are South Carolina natives, just like myself.

I just sent my picks in and I will have to say that I had no idea what I was doing.

Another great contest THP, thank you. I went with a couple of good ole southern boys and a couple of long shots.

My picks are in. I went with 4 guys that all live in the Southeast US, I'm hoping that they will all play well on the Bermuda fairways. A couple of my picks will have the crowd behind them as they are South Carolina natives, just like myself.

I went with 3 guys that currently reside in the southeast US and 1 international.

Was all over the map with this one...hope lightning strikes! too soon? (figuratively)

Back