2012 Morgan Cup Coverage

It's almost like you need to have 2 people with camera's with each group to get the tee box and then maybe some greenside shots coming in from the fairway. But I know that depends on how many people could help out that weekend.

While this can happen occasionally, it will not be something that we really ever do on every shot. The amount of editing time for coverage borders on hundreds of hours now, doubling that is just not something we have the luxury of doing no matter how many cameras we add or volunteers.

What if you just have "signature" holes? Where you set up a camera for tee shots, approaches and on the green?

Thanks guys.....with all the positives from you, don't worry, I am going to give it a shot. Hope it works out! Looking forward to tomorrow's coverage.

Still working on finishing round 3 for tomorrow and it is going to be a gem. The first two days in team events, you saw mostly great shots as the guys took their games to another level. In singles while great golf was all over the place, you will see both the good and the bad in many instances.

Tomorrow's coverage in my opinion will be the best of the 3 days by a large margin. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Had a lot of fun watching today's coverage and really can't wait for the final round tomorrow.

While this can happen occasionally, it will not be something that we really ever do on every shot. The amount of editing time for coverage borders on hundreds of hours now, doubling that is just not something we have the luxury of doing no matter how many cameras we add or volunteers.
Totally understand....shooting the video is the easy part, taking it apart is another.

what was surprising to you? I think a lot of people were

Sorry I missed this before. To be honest, it didn't entertain me as much as I thought it would. That is not me saying the coverage was bad. I thought it was very good in fact. It just didn't hold my attention like I thought it would. I love hearing about what happened, but watching it just wasn't for me I guess. I still plan to watch if I can tomorrow because I think it's important to support the Morgan Cup and everyone who worked hard to make it happen.

Sorry I missed this before. To be honest, it didn't entertain me as much as I thought it would. That is not me saying the coverage was bad. I thought it was very good in fact. It just didn't hold my attention like I thought it would. I love hearing about what happened, but watching it just wasn't for me I guess. I still plan to watch if I can tomorrow because I think it's important to support the Morgan Cup and everyone who worked hard to make it happen.

If tommorow's coverage can't keep your attention I don't know what will.

Epic matches the third round! You wait and see!!!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Any word on when we will see the Media day coverage besides the WITB?

Any word on when we will see the Media day coverage besides the WITB?

My gut feeling is we will start rolling them out next week.

So I have to say that tomorrow's coverage is something that I am pretty proud of. I think it encompasses all things that make the MC what it is. Its not a highlight reel. It is raw. But it also shows emotion from players in both cheers and struggles. The beginning is filled with so many incredible interviews on the 1st tee and the beginning was really hard to edit to get as many shots in as we could, but after the 1st 20 minutes or so, the golf is the true highlight and all players are shown an extensive amount.

I should also say that tomorrow's coverage is the longest we have done. I will give you a full time as soon as we are finished.

Sending everybody off was a lot of fun that morning.

So I have to say that tomorrow's coverage is something that I am pretty proud of. I think it encompasses all things that make the MC what it is. Its not a highlight reel. It is raw. But it also shows emotion from players in both cheers and struggles. The beginning is filled with so many incredible interviews on the 1st tee and the beginning was really hard to edit to get as many shots in as we could, but after the 1st 20 minutes or so, the golf is the true highlight and all players are shown an extensive amount.

I should also say that tomorrow's coverage is the longest we have done. I will give you a full time as soon as we are finished.

Can't wait. Will be watching all of it.

Tapping from my S3

Sounds great, JB. I am looking forward to this coverage, should be awesome!

This may be a One-T, but what time do you expect the coverage to run till?

I can't wait to see the coverage tomorrow. I know Chunky, Hanks, and I hit some really good shots during our matches. Should be fun to see everyone's games.

Dang will be in class tomorrow, can't wait for the DVD.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

This may be a One-T, but what time do you expect the coverage to run till?

Should have details on that soon. Through 4 holes it was at an hour, but it gets slimmer since there are so many interviews on hole #1 as people tee off. I would say around 4 hours tomorrow.

Should have details on that soon. Through 4 holes it was at an hour, but it gets slimmer since there are so many interviews on hole #1 as people tee off. I would say around 4 hours tomorrow.

Sweet, that's great news! Know I will be pulled away for probably 30-45 minutes but glad to know I should not miss the last hour. Heard about some shots that I just can't wait to see.

What if you just have "signature" holes? Where you set up a camera for tee shots, approaches and on the green?

I have to quote this simply because I liked this idea and wanted to make sure others read it.

I have to say that watching a lot of the coverage today brought back a lot of excitement and emotion. As exciting as the weekend was, there were times that were emotional as well as we built these bonds with each other. As others have mentioned, there wasn't a dry eye in the room when David proposed. When we would hit exciting shots we would each cheer for each other, and it was such an amazing feeling so have so many people, including opponents, really root each other on. I am most excited about tomorrows coverage because it was probably the most emotional day for me. The first couple of rounds I played with a partner so I had someone in the cart with me all day. Sunday was singles, and TC and Tim were nice enough to let me have my own cart so my wife could ride with me a little bit. But going up to my ball on my own without a playing partner there I was thinking a lot about my grandpa, and I felt such a peace out there on the golf course all day feeling like he was right there with me more than any other day. Walking up to the 18th green I was trying to hold back tears. He was walking up to the green with me.

Sunday was a very special round to me. It was special because of the people I played with, the family I had around me, and because I knew the weekend was sadly coming to an end. I hope you all enjoy the coverage of the final round. I hope our excitement, happiness, sadness, and emotion shows through in the coverage because I think we all let it all out on Sunday.

Can't wait for tomorrows coverage to start....

That's not the answer I was expecting. I thought you were saying you were surprised by outcomes or something like that. Sorry it didn't hold your interest. I would think tomorrows will

I have to say that watching a lot of the coverage today brought back a lot of excitement and emotion. As exciting as the weekend was, there were times that were emotional as well as we built these bonds with each other. As others have mentioned, there wasn't a dry eye in the room when David proposed. When we would hit exciting shots we would each cheer for each other, and it was such an amazing feeling so have so many people, including opponents, really root each other on. I am most excited about tomorrows coverage because it was probably the most emotional day for me. The first couple of rounds I played with a partner so I had someone in the cart with me all day. Sunday was singles, and TC and Tim were nice enough to let me have my own cart so my wife could ride with me a little bit. But going up to my ball on my own without a playing partner there I was thinking a lot about my grandpa, and I felt such a peace out there on the golf course all day feeling like he was right there with me more than any other day. Walking up to the 18th green I was trying to hold back tears. He was walking up to the green with me.

Sunday was a very special round to me. It was special because of the people I played with, the family I had around me, and because I knew the weekend was sadly coming to an end. I hope you all enjoy the coverage of the final round. I hope our excitement, happiness, sadness, and emotion shows through in the coverage because I think we all let it all out on Sunday.

Can't wait for tomorrows coverage to start....

All I have to say is....wow. amazing thoughts!

Tapping from my S3

That's not the answer I was expecting. I thought you were saying you were surprised by outcomes or something like that. Sorry it didn't hold your interest. I would think tomorrows will

Whoa, me neither. I would think an outing would be more interesting for the young man if the coverage was not all that interesting to him. Outings are very much about the bonds and friendships rather than the golf (which is still incredible). Only reason I bring it up is because he has mentioned that he could only go to the Cup if he were a participant and the outing does not have that restraint of getting in.

Back