Mizuno JPX 825 & 825 Pro Irons

Wow that driver and fw/hybrid is awesome looking. I'm still not sold on the blue badge thing but overall very nice.

I've been a Mizuno homer for a while. I owned a set of MP-57 that I believe up until I got the J40 CB were the best iron I ever had. I don't really love some of the looks but I like the 825 Pro more than I have some in the recent past.

Any word on what shafts they are putting in those clubs?

I love the look of the Pro's. The driver looks good too, the shape of the sole reminds me of the G20.

I was just going to say this exact thing. Really diggin the looks of the new Mizuno line-up.

I'd bet a child it's S300's

I think they put XP's in the old ones, which was dissapointing to say the least.

No kidding. How about everyone just put KBS as stock shafts. Mmmmkay!

No kidding. How about everyone just put KBS as stock shafts. Mmmmkay!

I'm down with that.

Hold that thought. Fukikara Orochi Blue Eye in the driver.

file.php

It sure looks good!

TC,
That's either an informed and substantial guess or a poor child you want to get rid of.

The only thing I want to know is what temperature were they forged at.

TC,
That's either an informed and substantial guess or a poor child you want to get rid of.

After the night I had I might give one away with a set of these sticks

The only thing I want to know is what temperature were they forged at.

Too hot for you to handle temperature. We have seen what you can do with inferior forgings on 18 at Caledonia

Perhaps the driver should be moved to a separate thread. I am unable to do so right now do to video editing.

Wtd shaft is that?

Lol, you know Mizuno always has some weird shaft in their woods. Slap some Matrix shafts in there stock and be done with it.

Wow the pros are awesome, looks like per Mizunos facebook they wont be offered in LH, of course...

Too hot for you to handle temperature. We have seen what you can do with inferior forgings on 18 at Caledonia

Blasphemy. Had that had air pockets in it, it could never have been done.

I am very curious about their shaft choice. Companies seem to be really focusing hard on finding a correct match for the consumer and the club head as of late. S300 might not do it for me as the standard choice.

Someone start a JPX 825 driver, fwy wood, hybo thread. I'm now on the cell

I had the JPX 800 Pros. Love the clubs, hated the shaft(S300). That was just before I joined THP and didn't know about the Mizuno Shaft optimizer and other shafts.

Perhaps the driver should be moved to a separate thread. I am unable to do so right now do to video editing.

Sorry JB, didn't know if it was appropriate to start a new thread for it.

i guess it will only be the jpx825 that is lefthanded and none of the woods will be either i guess,typical mizuno

i guess it will only be the jpx825 that is lefthanded and none of the woods will be either i guess,typical mizuno

It's annoying isn't it?

Someone start a JPX 825 driver, fwy wood, hybo thread. I'm now on the cell

Done, just put some pictures up on it

Love the look of the pros. Nice looking irons there.

the pros look like they have a little more cavity in this version

Wait for it....It will be super heated forging epic.

ab-butter2.jpg

Plus_sign.png

sapporo-gaijin-bar-1-large.jpg

Equal-Sign-s33jko.jpg

thing-called-love.jpg

Blasphemy. Had that had air pockets in it, it could never have been done.

I am very curious about their shaft choice. Companies seem to be really focusing hard on finding a correct match for the consumer and the club head as of late. S300 might not do it for me as the standard choice.

I have to agree with you here. For me, the S300 is one of the worst feeling shafts I've tested. I don't understand why you would want to pair that with the forging's of God himself.

In all seriousness, I think they'd be better off putting KBS shafts as stock options. I can be waivered based on stock offerings.

Back