Final Round Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
1pm EST the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event competition coverage continues with the final rounds. Close to 4 hours of streaming coverage that you can watch right from your computer. The link below will take you to the feed and watch as Team THP, Team Hackers and Team Paradise continue this epic battle with these matches and end the final day with some celebrations you would never expect. Today's coverage is a culmination of everything that this event stands for. Tune in for golf, amazing interviews, laughter, cheering, tears and so much more. The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event comes to a close and this one should not be missed.

chunkylover77 vs ddec vs Hanks
dhjkelly vs TripleBogieTim vs Yoccos
One-T vs arydolphin vs Smallivle
Bullfrog vs biggsy vs Coolbreeze
Yorkem vs SW vs Hawk
Cookie vs Howzat vs Puttin4Bird
INgolfer vs ghsace vs TC
JB vs tnolan vs setho

Round 2 Scoreboard
Team Paradise - 5.5
Team THP - 4
Team Hackers - 2.5

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=17184

This thread will serve as the place for all the talk around the coverage. Join the participants in watching this for the first time and chat as it happens during the streaming video.

You can find the streaming coverage right here. The video will start at 1pm EST.

Looking forward to the coverage! Here's to hoping Time Warner cooperates today!

I'll be able to catch this coverage!

Looking forward to this in a bad way!! I only have one meeting in the middle of it but will be following and bantering along with a bunch of others outside of that.

How are the pre-broadcast nerves today JB?

Going to lunch in a few minutes just so I can catch all the coverage

Nice I missed the other rounds I am excited to see some forum members play.

With the Ustream app loaded...I am good to go !

I am taking an early lunch so I can get all of the coverage! So pumped, looks like some great matchups

this will be biblical! my entire life up to this point has been meaningless. lol (not really, jk)
but seriously, do not miss this coverage.

Looking forward to this!

what a crazy day this turned out to be. I can't wait to see it unfold

Crap... have a tee time at 12:45. Hope everything goes off without a hitch!

Its crazy to see the actual scoreboard going into the final round! WOW.

I cannot wait to SEE it unfold.

Crazy to think this is how it all started:
Round 2 Scoreboard
Team Paradise - 5.5
Team THP - 4
Team Hackers - 2.5
But then for it to go down to the wire, I can't wait to see how this unfolds!!!

How are the pre-broadcast nerves today JB?

High. They always are with something this big. Today's coverage is unlike anything we have ever done. Good, bad and indifferent gets shown. Close to 4 hours of coverage culminating with some special interviews at the end that I would not miss for the world.

Add to that the first tee interviews, the interviews with some special spectators, and all the cheers and tears that go along with the final round of such a huge event. This one is special!!!!

Im excited for this, cant wait to watch along with everyone.

I don't know why, but I'm actually nervous about watching this.

High. They always are with something this big. Today's coverage is unlike anything we have ever done. Good, bad and indifferent gets shown. Close to 4 hours of coverage culminating with some special interviews at the end that I would not miss for the world.

Add to that the first tee interviews, the interviews with some special spectators, and all the cheers and tears that go along with the final round of such a huge event. This one is special!!!!
Wow, 4 hours of coverage. That's awesome.

I am too Hawk. I know my putter is nervous to watch it too haha

This is so bittersweet. This kind of concludes it, doesn't it?

You and me both buddy. I love the good, bad, and indifferent. Heck, I know I was laughing after some bad shots on Sunday and was interviewed about them - I hope they are shown.

Get chills just thinking about it!

Me too, but I don't think for the same reason as you.

This is so bittersweet. This kind of concludes it, doesn't it?

Hard to believe it, huh? It has still been going since we left really and this is the culmination. Hate that it's ending but it was a great ride and we have another one to look forward to.

Back