THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great timing on the room availability...just found out on a con call today that the Atlanta job will be the week before this! Now to book flight!

Will find out this weekend if I need a room or not. Thanks for the work for this event hawk, much appreciated

My pleasure guys.

Booked, and Hawk, I booked for Friday night as well, I had previously said I'd only be Saturday night, but this looks to be too epic, so I just booked them both.

Days Inn: What nights do you need to book.
Me: Ummmmm, don't remember, let me look, it's in September.
Days Inn: 14th and 15th?
Me: Yea, that's it. Have you been getting a few calls about those days.
Days Inn: A few.

~Rock

Awesome, Rock. Wish I could be there on Friday night with you all, but it's not going to work out that way for me.

Where is blugold? I just checked the list of attendees and shouldn't his name be on it? He was in this thread earlier and said he was coming.

Where is blugold? I just checked the list of attendees and shouldn't his name be on it? He was in this thread earlier and said he was coming.

Good question.

He just went back and read the thread, he says he is coming. Maybe he forgot the dates or something? Maybe he is missing the thread?

He just went back and read the thread, he says he is coming. Maybe he forgot the dates or something? Maybe he is missing the thread?

Dunno but I hope he makes it. I wouldn't wanna miss this for anything! THP event within driving distance? Yes please.

I'm in. Please count on me being there. I will arrange my own lodging but please count on me to be there.

I've been checking in on the thread, but not religiously. But I want to be there.

I'm in. Please count on me being there. I will arrange my own lodging but please count on me to be there.

I've been checking in on the thread, but not religiously. But I want to be there.

Awesome! Glad to see more and more people signing up, this is going to be a lot of fun

Do you know which days by chance? I just need to keep a tally for tee times. As for lodging, everybody is kind of on their own to book, but we are getting a good rate together and the info is in the second post if you need it. Hope to see you there.

I have a couple requests for equpment please.

Miyazaki Black - I'd like to try a 61R if you have it, but a 61S is fine. I assume it will have to go in a TM head.
Classic 310
Seemore FPG2
Yonex Driving iron (again)

Still a few folks out there I am hoping will stop in and let us know if they're coming.
We are still a month out. I hope people aren't freaking out about the guest list just because I got antsy and jumped the gun about getting a list going! I should have waited another week or so, but all the other stops were doing it so I figured the best one should do it too.

Hard to miss a thread with (AHEM) almost 1,500 posts!

JB If I may add something I would like to try a LH Seemore putter if you have one. I really am intrigued by the RST technology just nowhere near me that stocks them, Id prefer a CS model, but anything will do to be honest

Thanks for doing all you have done to get this together, Hawk. From setting the course to the accommodations, you've done a tremendous job.

Great job of artful.g things up for us Hawk. Not sure where you found time after just getting back from a whirlwind trip, but you got it done. Thanks buddy!

Great job of artful.g things up for us Hawk. Not sure where you found time after just getting back from a whirlwind trip, but you got it done. Thanks buddy!
Auto correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back