Odyssey Metal X Contest at Odysseygolf.com!!!

Thanks guys. Changed my order about 10 times before sending it in. Just sent it in. Paying back some favors with this big win and spreading some love.

Oh snap!

Hell yeah buck! These can be the putters you take to the mini golf course !

Hell yeah buck! These can be the putters you take to the mini golf course !

Lol now that's funny. I always bring my own putter to mini golf.

You are the best buck. Class act!

No problem Thain I owe you from that round, was once in a lifetime round. It's the least I could do.

How does one of the premier putter ho's of THP win this damn thing? Buckjob cheated.

How does one of the premier putter ho's of THP win this damn thing? Buckjob cheated.

Yep! And did he offer you a MX putter? Me either bro! Bucky's going in my black book.

Lol I'm excited I'm getting a #7 I'll be putting like TBT in no time! If you think I didn't go check to see what that guy gamed all weekend you're wrong. I'll be draining 40' putts in no time.

I agree, putter ho's always find a way to get their fix:alien:

Yep! And did he offer you a MX putter? Me either bro! Bucky's going in my black book.

I only got 4 and Kmac already has one.

Uh huh! Don't worry about us bro, we're good.

I'm glad you Got the #7 as its a great putter. I think you'll like it

Uh huh! Don't worry about us bro, we're good.

I'm glad you Got the #7 as its a great putter. I think you'll like it

As most here know I'm not a huge insert guy but these are by far the best inserts I've ever tried.

They are solid dude! So what else did you order?

And I thought buckjob was my friend. Watch your bag cuz I might have to take a Betti hostage.

They are solid dude! So what else did you order?

2 #7 a #7 broomstick and a #9.

I'm only keeping 2 to mess with. The #7 and 9 See if I like them. Giving the other 2 away.

And I thought buckjob was my friend. Watch your bag cuz I might have to take a Betti hostage.

Lol you'll have to deal with my guns then bro.

Not for me bro. But yes.

Disgusting. Don't even tell me who it was for because I might like them and now I'll have to disown someone.

Disgusting. Don't even tell me who it was for because I might like them and now I'll have to disown someone.

Lol you know them. So I won't say anything. I'm gonna take a pic of me putting with it and change my avatar just for you Mr Zero Putt

Lol you know them. So I won't say anything. I'm gonna take a pic of me putting with it and change my avatar just for you Mr Zero Putt

It's TC isn't it? He's been struggling with the putter. Shame.

Now I know what my new avatar would have been. No more bets. lol

It's TC isn't it? He's been struggling with the putter. Shame.

Now I know what my new avatar would have been. No more bets. lol

Yes it's an 80" broomstick for the mountain man!

Damn I wish I could have photo shopped that pic.

If its free, I'll take it!

If its free, I'll take it!

Stop it. Even when free a broom stick putter is not worth it.

I bet frank wanted it.

Stop it. Even when free a broom stick putter is not worth it.

I bet frank wanted it.

I want a broom stick. Dont judge me. I rolled one in golf galaxy and loved it

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Back