The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stinks dude. Just do everything you can to keep it from getting infected. Most important part. Rest up.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Time Warner by chance? I am counting the days until I can get rid of at least their road runner service.

Cablevision but its essentially the same company. Same business model and to be honest, I think they are partner companies.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Cablevision but its essentially the same company. Same business model and to be honest, I think they are partner companies.

Tap Tap Taparoo
Probably. We had Cablevision before they changed to Time Warner years ago.

Probably. We had Cablevision before they changed to Time Warner years ago.

The worst company. Terrible customer service and even worse service.

Tap Tap Taparoo

My boss walked in while I was taking an after lunch nap today. I told him my mom always said to wait 30 minutes before going back to work or I could get cramps and die. I don't think he bought it.

My boss walked in while I was taking an after lunch nap today. I told him my mom always said to wait 30 minutes before going back to work or I could get cramps and die. I don't think he bought it.

The nerve of him to not believe you. Psshhhh

Tap Tap Taparoo

The wife and I are moving and are having a garage sale. Her mom decided its HER garage sale too and has been here nonstop the last few days and does nothing try and boss me around telling me all the things she needs to me to do so that she has enough tables and racks to put all her junk. I've never seen SO much junk in my life, its like she has been collecting it for 30 years, there is no point in even trying to sell some of it and my garage is stuffed completely full. I can't really stand her to begin with so for her to be here trying to control things is just making me want to punch her in the face.

On the range before my round, the head fell off my "new" Nike Vr-pro driver. Luckily I had my old R11s in the car. All though I hit it like carp so maybe it wasn't a good thing. The bad part is I was striping the Nike on the range. I'm debating if I should contact Nike or Global Golf. I just bought it in the last couple weeks from GG.

i can attest to this..he was striping that ball and then all of a sudden...."Snap" Not a good way to start the day

Video yourself Bridgeslapping her!

Fairway Bunker to Greenside Bunker.....grrrrrr

Its 3am. My wife is feeding the baby. Baby drops a massive bomb and it now smells like hot garbage in the bedroom. Oh the joys of parenthood..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

We have one of those stupid coffee makers that you put your cup under to get coffee. The stupid thing must be clogged somehow because it will barely come out and it takes more time to get a cup of coffee than to drive to McDonalds and back.

On the range before my round, the head fell off my "new" Nike Vr-pro driver. Luckily I had my old R11s in the car. All though I hit it like carp so maybe it wasn't a good thing. The bad part is I was striping the Nike on the range. I'm debating if I should contact Nike or Global Golf. I just bought it in the last couple weeks from GG.
This has been well documented. Had the same thing happen to me during a tournament. Golfsmith replaced it for me with a new one, but I always fear it will happen again.

We have one of those stupid coffee makers that you put your cup under to get coffee. The stupid thing must be clogged somehow because it will barely come out and it takes more time to get a cup of coffee than to drive to McDonalds and back.

ah, the inconvenience of convenience. We love our Keurig though.

im supposed to be leaving for a hockey tourney this morning for the weekend which is a big drink fest instead im putting on a suit and heading to court. its really gonna cut into my drinking time and i hate suits.

im supposed to be leaving for a hockey tourney this morning for the weekend which is a big drink fest instead im putting on a suit and heading to court. its really gonna cut into my drinking time and i hate suits.

I was suppose to have a hockey tourny like this last week, but the new baby stopped that. Rather miss that now and be able to go to the outing next year

formerly butters35

We finally broke down and had to get a new one. I still wont trade it for the world of convenience it provides. They make a cleaner to run through it that helps "open things" back up. Give it a try before replacement.

We finally broke down and had to get a new one. I still wont trade it for the world of convenience it provides. They make a cleaner to run through it that helps "open things" back up. Give it a try before replacement.

We had the same issues and ran the cleaner through and it works fine now. If you buy the pods it can get really expensive but we have the little pod that you put coffee into and it brews it like a regular coffee maker. Its a great invention. For some reason my wife doesnt get that when the big blue light is flashing that means you need more water...or she just waits for me to do it..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

Paper clip into the needle. Should clear it up

We had the same issues and ran the cleaner through and it works fine now. If you buy the pods it can get really expensive but we have the little pod that you put coffee into and it brews it like a regular coffee maker. Its a great invention. For some reason my wife doesnt get that when the big blue light is flashing that means you need more water...or she just waits for me to do it..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

We only run distilled water in both of our DeLonghi's and clean them once a week and never have a problem. As JB stated they are so convenient I could never see giving it up.

I haven't touched my golf clubs since the Morgan Cup, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon with our move coming up in 2 weeks. It seems like every free moment is spent packing boxes.

Sent from Tapatalk

I haven't touched my golf clubs since the Morgan Cup, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon with our move coming up in 2 weeks. It seems like every free moment is spent packing boxes.

Sent from Tapatalk

I felt the same way Ary. I decided today I am going to go out and play golf. Outside of the MC, it has been a long time since I have just played a round of golf due to the injury I was suffering. Im very much looking forward to just playing with no thoughts at all.

I felt the same way Ary. I decided today I am going to go out and play golf. Outside of the MC, it has been a long time since I have just played a round of golf due to the injury I was suffering. Im very much looking forward to just playing with no thoughts at all.

That sounds fun. The driving range I go to doesn't close until 11:30 in the summer, I've considered going out there one night after my wife has gone to bed just to beat balls for a little while to let off some steam.

Sent from Tapatalk

Good for you dude Enjoy it!

I'm in the same boat Ary, I have the next two weekends then nothing until the DM Tour Van. We are closing the 7th. The wife is being really awesome about letting me go to that while I should probably be moving.

Good for you dude Enjoy it!

I'm in the same boat Ary, I have the next two weekends then nothing until the DM Tour Van. We are closing the 7th. The wife is being really awesome about letting me go to that while I should probably be moving.

I had plans to play yesterday morning, but my wife started freaking out on Wednesday night about how far behind we were on packing, so I spent all day yesterday in the apartment instead packing up stuff. At least the PGA was on in the background.

Sent from Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back