What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one of my best rounds today. Only played 9 and had some 3 putts that really messed up what would of been my best ever! Here's my card. The lessons have really been paying off.
e1a33328.jpg

+8/+8 86
today was brutal
when i got my driver working my irons would fail me
when my irons fired my putter failed
only one hole went according to plan lol

I didn't score that well at league golf tonight, but felt like my swing was coming along. I shot a 42 with two double bogey holes. I was trying to over do it on both of those and gain some skins. Didn't work out for me. Oh, well the new swing seems like it is coming along nicely.

League play tonight - first time on this set of holes too. Disappointing score (56). Ugh.

I was doing well enough for the first 5-6 holes. I was doing a pretty good job of hitting fairways while my opponent was putting balls in the weeds but I then crashed and burned on two out of the last three holes (7-5-10 when par was 3-5-5), destroying my score and losing the match. Oh, well.

At least my putting was pretty good tonight - only one 3-putt.

Ken

Truly a tale of Two 9s for me. Front 9 didn't strike it well, short game was bad, but on the back 9 something clicked for me. It was the first time in recent memory I have had back to back birdies, on the par 4 I hit a 75 yard sand wedge to about 4 feet, I putted really well today

Untitled.png

Oh an edit, I don't think I have ever seen anyone bogey 9 straight holes hehe absolutely unreal

Great round tex

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

84 with 30 putts. from the blues, rating 72.3/128. putting suckeedddddd.. idk how it was so low, i left all of my first putts at 6+ feet on the first side.. finally got my putting stroke back on the back, lots of 1 putts on the back.. t'was nice.

I need to practice my pitching and chipping. I could shoot par if I had those in the bag....

Shot 41... lately been so I hot I only get about 9 holes every two weeks....

Shot an 80 today. I should have shot better but shooting in the 70s eludes yet another time

Shot 40. Funny thing is I felt like I left a couple strokes out there on the course. I usually don't feel that way when I shoot a 40.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Truly a tale of Two 9s for me. Front 9 didn't strike it well, short game was bad, but on the back 9 something clicked for me. It was the first time in recent memory I have had back to back birdies, on the par 4 I hit a 75 yard sand wedge to about 4 feet, I putted really well today

Oh an edit, I don't think I have ever seen anyone bogey 9 straight holes hehe absolutely unreal
Heckuva back nine TH! That bogey train start must have been a bear.

84 with 30 putts. from the blues, rating 72.3/128. putting suckeedddddd.. idk how it was so low, i left all of my first putts at 6+ feet on the first side.. finally got my putting stroke back on the back, lots of 1 putts on the back.. t'was nice.

Thats a great score on what sounds like a tough course (going by rating so I could be wrong haha). Good job dude.

Shot an 80 today. I should have shot better but shooting in the 70s eludes yet another time

It'll be soon! Fantastic score.

Untitled.png

Holy franking back 9 dude! That's sick. Doesn't it always to seem to come like that? It's only a short bit before you see that on both 9's.

I didn't score that well at league golf tonight, but felt like my swing was coming along. I shot a 42 with two double bogey holes. I was trying to over do it on both of those and gain some skins. Didn't work out for me. Oh, well the new swing seems like it is coming along nicely.

Nice work my friend. Can't wait to see what you're shooting when that swing change is final

Personal best :) Of course a few mistakes, so there's hope for even better :D

screenshot20120810at114.png

Shot a 43 in league yesterday. I was going for broke to get skins because the pot was double what it usually is. This actually paid off even though I shot a high score because there were 2 skins that paid out and I had one of them.

We got started fairly early and made it 9 holes before the rain got heavy. Tomorrow is our senior club championship day one and I must play better than this morning. A couple of pars to start then three straight thee-putts took the wind out of my sails. Two birdies helped but I still have to do better tomorrow. 38

Played my first round today since returning home from the Morgan Cup and it was AWFUL haha. Shot 49/49 from the first to last shot I was swinging tired. I was dead on my feet out there, dunno why??

I wanna go back to America, golf is way better in America

Played my first round today since returning home from the Morgan Cup and it was AWFUL haha. Shot 49/49 from the first to last shot I was swinging tired. I was dead on my feet out there, dunno why??

I wanna go back to America, golf is way better in America

I can't imagine you being tired out there kelly haha. America wants you back bro. Move to NC!

I shot a 48/41 for an 89! My lowest round in a while! The 48 wasnt my best 9 but the 41 on the back 9 was great! I shot a 41 with 2 shanked drives off the tee! I also had only 15 putts on the back 9!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Congrats, Rvick. Keep it going dude.

Kelly, America wants you back as well.

--
Tapatalk2

I can't imagine you being tired out there kelly haha. America wants you back bro. Move to NC!

I should move to NC life would be cooler there and we could play lots of golf together

I should move to NC life would be cooler there and we could play lots of golf together

Think about it man, you would live very close to THP headquarters, be close to Chunky, TC, One-T, GrantD, Yorkem, Frank, and a whole host of other people. I am serious bro. What do you do for a living? I am sure we can find you a job here. I am tired of drinking Guinness alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back