2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

tee times off the first tee pushed back 20 minutes

tee times pushed back because of the slow play from the morning wave of players, not because of weather

tee times pushed back because of the slow play from the morning wave of players, not because of weather

But, truth be told, don't they go hand in hand? Play is slower because of the bad weather.....

But, truth be told, don't they go hand in hand? Play is slower because of the bad weather.....

That's absolutely true. I'm just saying that they're indicating that the pushed back tee times aren't because of some impending weather related doom

That's absolutely true. I'm just saying that they're indicating that the pushed back tee times aren't because of some impending weather related doom

Ahhh, gotcha. Yeah, since that 5-10 minute rain came through everything has looked good except the wind. Sounds like they are at least good to play the next several hours with no rain.

Fowler shoots that magical 80 again. Even I'm starting to get scared.

Kiawah playing 5 and a half shots over par today

He's not very good on tough golf courses.

I like where I am at with Petterson at the moment.

Heck yeah man, solid pick so far

Okay...so in hindsight maybe picking a guy who took a month off, and didn't sleep for that month with a new baby, to come back and play well on this course...was not my best idea ever. Even so..Thanks Webb +7

This thread will blow up in 7 minutes

--
Tapatalk2

What happens then??

Him tees off. Unless they push the times back more.

Nevermind, first tee only has a 20 min delay. #10 has no delay.

--
Tapatalk2

Anyone catch the dude in the crowd with his hat on backwards shielding his eye's from the sun? hahahaha Duh.... always cracks me up

Well I am done. Just saw Mahan's +8 today. Wow

Dufner is up 37 spots without swinging a club if he can put together a good round that would be nice! Pat Perez off to a quick start!

Go Pat!! Ugly ugly shoes but -2 to start ain't ugly.

--
Tapatalk2

When was the last time Tiger won on a Pete Dye design? Anybody know?

Only a 71 for Phil. Seemed like he was playing really well, and his short game was fantastic. I think he's ready to go really low.

I'll be riding on 3 wheels, Luke Donald won't make the cut.

Last edited:
Back