It is official, It Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
No threads are "sponsored", because we dont get any money. But some should be treated as such when they are donating prizes.

No threads are "sponsored", because we dont get any money. But some should be treated as such when they are donating prizes.

My bad on the language. Manufacturers/suppliers/what-have-you.

Edit: EXCEPT here's the title for that section of the forum:
Golf Companies
News, Reviews, and Announcements From Our Featured and Sponsoring Companies

We have one...You are correct. Sunset Beach Golf.

I couldn't find the thread where we posted a picture of the gorgeous picture frame our amazing members got us for our wedding, and instead of starting another thread I decided to just go ahead and post the picture here. We finally ordered a picture to put in the frame so I wanted to post a quick pic for everyone to see.

I should have cleaned off the finger prints before I took this picture. For those who noticed, I did clean them off after.
598794037_EMhmA-M.jpg

Great picture and it looks good sitting there.

It is a beautiful frame to celebrate a wonderful day in my life. thank you to our forum members for doing that for us.

What are the colored jars? If it were my mantel, I'd say finger paint.

It sure is. We are in love with this candle company.

Hey, congratulations to you two for finding each other. I hope your romance and love last forever. Glad I "net" ya!

Hey, congratulations to you two for finding each other. I hope your romance and love last forever. Glad I "net" ya!

LMAO that is a great line! And thank you : )

As for the jars, yes those are the candles. They are awesome, they never lose their smell and at the end of the day they still make a nice decorative piece.

OK...please don't tell anyone 'cause I don't want them to think me a sissy but I love scented candles. Any info on those candles and the company? The place where I got good candles went out of bitnez and most of what's out there isn't that good.

GG is right. They are the best. I love both the candles and the melts for our melt warmer. They light up the whole house and are by far the best we have ever tried.

Ha! Thanks! that place is a trip! At first I though...wait a minute...I wanted candles! Not pastry! I guess I'll start with a sampler as I'm not sure what "flavor" to get. Prices ain't bad either. Thanks again.

We did the same thing BA, have been hooked ever since.

and you are right the prices really aren't that bad. We ordered from a different company after we tried those just to see what else was out there. We ended up paying more for an inferior product. We always seem to end up back at the spotted hog...plus we had a question and sent customer service an email around 9pm and the owner of the company responded back within 10 minutes. The customer service was incredible!

I did a small write up about them back in January, here is the link Spotted Hog Candle Co. - The Hackers Paradise

My official congrats! My wife and I had that same pic, ha. We were married on April 20th.

You can thank Thainer for this thread revival thing. Its fun looking at some old threads.

Im a little disappointed..
My official congrats! My wife and I had that same pic, ha. We were married on April 20th.

You can thank Thainer for this thread revival thing. Its fun looking at some old threads.

But congrats!

Since this occurred a few years ago, we have gone ahead and closed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back