The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While watching the PGA championship there was the sound of a door closing on the coverage. I thought it was coming from my house. I just cleared the whole house with a gun. I thought there was someone here. I still wasn't sure until I heard the same sound while the announcers were talking a minute later. Must be someone coming in and out of the announcers booth.

Damn dude....glad it was the coverage!!

I just need to figure out a way to say, "I think you're opinion is wrong." Without it starting a fight or causing the person to pick up their ball and going home.
Or you could just not be a prick? haha? :alien:

While watching the PGA championship there was the sound of a door closing on the coverage. I thought it was coming from my house. I just cleared the whole house with a gun. I thought there was someone here. I still wasn't sure until I heard the same sound while the announcers were talking a minute later. Must be someone coming in and out of the announcers booth.

dude, I have done the same thing except I heard stuff in my house as I was going asleep. I cleared my house with a 30-30, a Machete, a shotgun and a baseball bat when I stayed alone during High School. Night noises are not cool when you are 16.

You suck at life. I hate you with everything within me. If I never saw your face again, it would be too soon.... hahaha

I don't think you have enough hahahah in there read below:

haha You suck at life. I hate you with everything within me haha. If I never saw your face again, it would be too soon.... hahaha

I just need to figure out a way to say, "I think you're opinion is wrong." Without it starting a fight or causing the person to pick up their ball and going home.

I think it is just best to let people be wrong. Why does it matter? The internet is where people go to defend their wrong opinions.

"You are one pathetic loser. No offense or nothing."

- Lloyd Christmas

haha. Love it.

Zing!!! ...haha

I don't think you have enough hahahah in there read below:

haha You suck at life. I hate you with everything within me haha. If I never saw your face again, it would be too soon.... hahaha

Hey, I didn't ask for sarcasm. haha (haha)

For whatever reason I keep thinking of the episode of The Office when Michael gets roasted. At the end of the episode he walks in and insults everybody but ends each insult with "boom roasted."

dude, I have done the same thing except I heard stuff in my house as I was going asleep. I cleared my house with a 30-30, a Machete, a shotgun and a baseball bat when I stayed alone during High School. Night noises are not cool when you are 16.

I'm not jumpy, that was the obvious sound of someone closing a squeeky door closed slowly, as if not to make a sound. It was game on, lol.

When I heard the noise again on the telecast I knew I wasn't going crazy. Made me feel better, lol.

I think it is just best to let people be wrong. Why does it matter? The internet is where people go to defend their wrong opinions.

Good plan. I have been married for 2-1/2 years , I have been with my wife for over 10 years. I am used to keeping my mouth shut, regardless of how right I am on a subject.

Hahaha Wake! Lay off the grass buddy :act-up:

--
Tapatalk2

For whatever reason I keep thinking of the episode of The Office when Michael gets roasted. At the end of the episode he walks in and insults everybody but ends each insult with "boom roasted."

I love Michael Scott's mannerisms. . .

I'm not jumpy, that was the obvious sound of someone closing a squeeky door closed slowly, as if not to make a sound. It was game on, lol.

When I heard the noise again on the telecast I knew I wasn't going crazy. Made me feel better, lol.

The second time it was just the person leaving your house.

Good plan. I have been married for 2-1/2 years , I have been with my wife for over 10 years. I am used to keeping my mouth shut, regardless of how right I am on a subject.

I have often wondered why people being wrong on the internet got my dander up (like claiming that Titleist balls are the best balls bar none), but I think it is just ignorance coupled with a closed mind that really upsets me.

Hey, I didn't ask for sarcasm. haha (haha)

how about this for sarcasm,

Can anyone point me to the testing threads haha I want some free stuff hahah, I just finished my first 10 posts haha

how about this for sarcasm,

Can anyone point me to the testing threads haha I want some free stuff hahah, I just finished my first 10 posts haha

No, that is not annoying at all.

Edit: haha

Last edited:
I have often wondered why people being wrong on the internet got my dander up (like claiming that Titleist balls are the best balls bar none), but I think it is just ignorance coupled with a closed mind that really upsets me.

I too sometimes feel an overwhelming urge to be right. And love Guinness.

Connection??

Hmmmmm....

Weird, but oddly satisfying....

Man, now I really want some sushi, but I only have about 95 dollas in the bank account till Wednesday.

I had sushi for lunch .... I think I'm overdue for some hibachi

Please tell me someone else is hearing this noise on the telecast? I just heard it again, sounds like a squeaky door.

I had sushi for lunch .... I think I'm overdue for some hibachi

Going for Hibachi tonight. Love it. Thinking about doing Chicken and Steak combo. Just am not a big fish fan. My wife loves getting scallops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back