2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

My namesake. Must be something about South Carolina:

Tiger is doing Tmex proud with the driver

I think Tiger pushed that drive right on 10. I don't think he was aiming for it to go that far right over the sandy area.

I think Tiger pushed that drive right on 10. I don't think he was aiming for it to go that far right over the sandy area.

You have to take it as far right as possible on that hole to have the best angle into that green. It's the genius of the design of that hole, you can go left off of the tee and be safer, but then you have to carry the front left bunker more on your approach shot.

I wonder if Rory wants to get to the Olympic Closing Ceremonies this weekend

Approach on 10 for Tiger probably his best approach shot of the day

You have to take it as far right as possible on that hole to have the best angle into that green. It's the genius of the design of that hole, you can go left off of the tee and be safer, but then you have to carry the front left bunker more on your approach shot.

Good inside info Ary

Does Tigers shirt look al sweaty or am I just crazy?

And it led to a beautiful 18 foot par

Someone get mop! Woodland is being slaughtered out there.

--
Tapatalk2

What the heck happened? Is there really a pga player at +32? Holy crud what's going on

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I like how Tigers caddy was already walking around and had to turn around cause of the crowd

That was an interesting short putt for Tiger. My putts never seem to drop when they roll around the cup like that haha.

He's sweaty. It's like 80% humidity there today.

Welcome to the South Carolina coast in August. It's ALWAYS like that around Charleston.

Good grief my foursome is +23, Kuchar an 82, wow! So, C'mon Tiger!

Welcome to the South Carolina coast in August. It's ALWAYS like that around Charleston.

I bet you all felt like that at Myrtle Beach!

I thought Houston and Fort Worth was bad. . .

WTC Keegan!

I bet you all felt like that at Myrtle Beach!

I thought Houston and Fort Worth was bad. . .

Texas is hotter temperature-wise, but the humidity in South Carolina is worse.

Only 18 guys under par right now, it's starting to look much more like a major championship.

I guess that one reason I love the Ocean Course is that I never played it in winds like the players are experiencing today. If I had to play in those winds, I'd probably have a different opinion of it.

My guys went the WRONG way today! Only player still on the course is Tiger.
Paddraig Harrington- +2
Adam Scott- -1
Zach Johnson- +1
Tiger still playing is at -4 right now. My total after the first round yesterday was -9 lol.

Nice drives by Tiger working with the wind.

Tiger looks real good with the driver today

Back