2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I think that's a bs penalty

A coworker of mine loves Tiger. He IM's me constantly about him all day. The other day he actually said, "I want him to win sooo bad." Yikes!

Flash back to the king of golf, sir nick Faldo

A coworker of mine loves Tiger. He IM's me constantly about him all day. The other day he actually said, "I want him to win sooo bad." Yikes!

Is his name Flooder?

I'd hit that out of there with my TM xFT 56* wedge.

Kevin

Could you make it with a lobber if you really step on it?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Wow Rory got screwed.

Wow Vijay hit that far. 296 and reached green high. Wow.

276 front is more doable than 296 off the deck

Rory with the Tree wood. What's with the Irish and that club?

Is his name Flooder?

I've never seen them both in the same place. Between his Tiger love and Belly putter hate I'm thinking about telling him I quit golfing so he leaves me alone.

Hmmm... maybe I should just quit making random comments since I'm not actually getting to watch the round... Before people start to suspect I'm on drugs.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Tiger with a Phil-esque start to his round.

I've never seen them both in the same place. Between his Tiger love and Belly putter hate I'm thinking about telling him I quit golfing so he leaves me alone.

For a second I thought it could have been mward, but we know a standard 35" might be a belly putter on him, so that is no go. :D

Wow, Vijay chunked that one. Tigger didn't hit a good shot either.

Freaking Gmac! That dude is just a gamer

For a second I thought it could have been mward, but we know a standard 35" might be a belly putter on him, so that is no go. :D

hahaha

Rejected!

Lip outs suck. But I supposed he deserved at least one of them after 2 360* lip-ins yesterday.

Bad start for Tiger going par-par. That's giving a stroke back to the field there.

Tiger is lucky he lipped the hole or that putt was 8' past the hole

Hey Morgan Cup guys, stop me if you've heard this one before: there may be late-afternoon thunderstorms in South Carolina.

Hey Morgan Cup guys, stop me if you've heard this one before: there may be late-afternoon thunderstorms in South Carolina.

No way! LOL

Tiger is lucky he lipped the hole or that putt was 8' past the hole

It reminded me of INgolfer's chip in.

Back