2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Man, Tiger can't catch a break. Probably another bad lie, but if anyone can get out of a bad lie, it's Tiger.

Kevin

Tiger is mentally stupid. That shot he just tried is ridiculous. Hit a Fing draw into the wind. Don't try some stupid hook stinger

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Its a process, that's the new normal...
Uggh. That was not a pretty approach and he will have a testy little downhill lie. Tiger really needs to make a nice putt and all things will return to normal. That is, if there is a normal, because I am not sure anybody knows what that is anymore.

Feherty: "And that looks like another glove..."

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm familiar with the low draw that misses the green on a par 3. Some would call that a snap hook.

Plus, you tried to emulate his bunker lies at the Morgan Cup. That is being a true fan. :D

He's missed in the worst spot possible. I wonder if he's praying for inclement weather and a delay so he can meditate, get back to his Buddhism, and refocus on this round?

I agree 100% with this....Why not just hit a smooth 5, like every other player
Tiger is mentally stupid. That shot he just tried is ridiculous. Hit a Fing draw into the wind. Don't try some stupid hook stinger

Man I really miss not being able to watch the golf today and banter in this thread. All my contest guys are under par for the day, to bad all but one of them is in the clubhouse.

How is he only 1 over for the day???? He is playing pretty terribly.

I love how the pace in here slows when tigger struggles. One good shot though and BOOM! Right back at it.

Its awesome.

Too bad we don't get to see BVP having a nice day, I like me some BVP.

I know the consensus is that tiger is a jerk. But why doesn't anybody mention that when he hit some guy he gave a young boy a glove too? That's pretty nice for an ass.

I want Badds short game.

How is he only 1 over for the day???? He is playing pretty terribly.

Because holes 1-5 are the easiest on this course. From 6 on, it gets nasty.

Tiger makes this putt and settles this round!

Wow...This should be fun to watch.

Poults is optimistic

Ha. Tough shot for Poults

Poulter is in a spot of bother.

I want IJP to get the 3W back out.

Ive shanked this shot

Have fun Poults....

Yup, that worked.

I wonder if IJP wishes he had one of Chunky's irons in his bag for that shot. He would not have even had to choke up.

That was a nasty spot of bother for Poults...

Alot like that putt by Tiger.

Nice putt Tiger! Wait, no, the opposite of that.

Back