2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I would love to see Adam Scott win this.

Will never understand someone yelling "YOU THE MAN TIGER" immediately after Vijay Singh hits his shot.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Rory is striping it!

That was a bit of a miss by the announcer on Rors' shot.

Will never understand someone yelling "YOU THE MAN TIGER" immediately after Vijay Singh hits his shot.

Tap Tap Taparoo
Probably someone being a jacka$$ due to Tiger and Vijay not liking each other.

I would love to see Adam Scott win this.

I dont think there is a person that wouldnt be happy for Adam Scott to win. His caddy on the other hand...haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

I dont buy that. Did he not feel the pressure during his wins? Its the swing he chose to try and conform to and how many years have to pass before he is "comfortable". Amazingly nobody thought he was uncomfortable with his swing during his 3 wins.

He's simply Eldrick now. Tiger is gone and will never be back. I wish his fans would realize that.

Rory is shooting the lights out this afternoon! He keeps this up and he has major #2 in the bag! Dude's on fire!

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

This! It seems like Rory is flying under the radar, which is crazy given his talent. I guess it's because he's not having every shot of his shown, unlike the final group.

He's won 3 times this year and is in contention right now. That's still pretty darn good.

One thing you rarely hear said is, "You know, I think the PGA Championship is the greatest of the majors."

Kevin

Rory may be -8 or better by the time he's done today.

Tee shots on 7 will be very important for Tiger and Vijay here.

RORY IS EN FUEGO!

Nice roll by Rory.

He's literally on a roll right now.

He's simply Eldrick now. Tiger is gone and will never be back. I wish his fans would realize that.

Im not sure I agree, but he is not the same now. Whether that is injuries, living a different life, this horrible swing, a missing short game. As guys age and their body takes a toll, things happen. I dont think anybody (outside of his diehards) expected him to return to that run from a decade ago, but playing 3 out of 4 days in each major is just not right.

This! It seems like Rory is flying under the radar, which is crazy given his talent. I guess it's because he's not having every shot of his shown, unlike the final group.

Because Tigger's in the final group.

When he was winning majors if he felt preasure we never saw it....and that would be due to his swing (I see you point as I am typing) I'll shut it now...
I dont buy that. Did he not feel the pressure during his wins? Its the swing he chose to try and conform to and how many years have to pass before he is "comfortable". Amazingly nobody thought he was uncomfortable with his swing during his 3 wins.

I just don't get when people say that. He lost his nickname (which he has always gone by), because he isn't playing well. Doesn't really compute.

Now hit a dang birdie putt lefty!!!

One thing you rarely hear said is, "You know, I think the PGA Championship is the greatest of the majors."

Kevin

It is at least in the top 4.

Haha, my wife just walked in the room and asked how Rory got in the lead. I told her, she walked out and said, "Well, it is Saturday, that's when Tiger sucks."

Now hit a dang birdie putt lefty!!!

Phil's going to make a back nine run as others fold due to the weather.

Kevin

I just don't get when people say that. He lost his nickname (which he has always gone by), because he isn't playing well. Doesn't really compute.

People are trying to think of metaphors for how his game/life has fallen apart. I don't much get it either.

FWIW, I still think Tigger's been the best golfer on Tour this year. But that's just my opinion.

Haha, my wife just walked in the room and asked how Rory got in the lead. I told her, she walked out and said, "Well, it is Saturday, that's when Tiger sucks."

I wish my wife cared about or knew anything about golf...or any other sport for that matter. If sewing was a sport we would be in business...

Tap Tap Taparoo

She's preggers, what does she know...hehe

Back