SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice pictures Jman. Not sure if I like the putter or the headcover more haha. That headcover is badass.

It be SESSY.

The new prototype tour models they pasted on their Facebook page are really awesome looking. Definitely a more modern look to them. Come on SeeMore put a few into production.

On some of them...I agree. Some of them though, I just don't care for at all, the look of the double bend shafts in there kinda scares me to be honest. Some though, bad-arse looking.

I love that putter JMAN! I would also love to see SeeMore introduce some new, different, modern designs. I have been a sniper with my putter lately. Point, shoot, and that little sound of the ball in the cup that we all love.

The new prototype tour models they pasted on their Facebook page are really awesome looking. Definitely a more modern look to them. Come on SeeMore put a few into production.

Oh yeah, I really liked them! Some of the head shapes were very interesting with the cut outs!

This picture just popped up on Seemore's FB page. It's a picture of Jim Grunderberg, co-owner of Seemore, holding a new putter at Firestone over the weekend. I don't know what it is, but I will push my mother from a cruiseliner to get one.

423425_10151017246503591_177350891_n.jpg

This picture just popped up on Seemore's FB page. It's a picture of Jim Grunderberg, co-owner of Seemore, holding a new putter at Firestone over the weekend. I don't know what it is, but I will push my mother from a cruiseliner to get one.

423425_10151017246503591_177350891_n.jpg
What I want is that Seemore iphone cover.

What I want is that Seemore iphone cover.

I was thinking the same thing, I wonder when we'll see that added to the SeeMore store!!!

I knew I shouldn't have opened up the SeeMore threads.

I went to a golf store the other day and, lo and behold, they had a couple of SeeMore putters. Rolled a FGP and a Si2.

I want one.

But... not only did I destroy the golf budget on new Mizunos this year, I couldn't like the lower priced SeeMores. NOOOOO, I want the M1.

$325 for putter and 20 large for the divorce. I'm still thinking about it.

I knew I shouldn't have opened up the SeeMore threads.

I went to a golf store the other day and, lo and behold, they had a couple of SeeMore putters. Rolled a FGP and a Si2.

I want one.

But... not only did I destroy the golf budget on new Mizunos this year, I couldn't like the lower priced SeeMores. NOOOOO, I want the M1.

$325 for putter and 20 large for the divorce. I'm still thinking about it.

Haha, lot's of women in the world, but when you meet that perfect SeeMore you know it's true love!

I have taken the SeeMore plunge.

I was at Golf Galaxy today for some other items, and I wandered into the putters area. There, calling to me were two SeeMore FGPs calling to me. One was $95, and I was rolling everything in on their carpets with it.

I picked up the other one, and it was only $59!!! Same length, same putter, I could not tell the difference. Same success rate too.

I strolled around to the back, and, mirabile dictu, they had some SeeMore putter covers for $9. I almost ran up to the cashier before someone realized this was a mistake. :D

I am one happy golfer right now. Tomorrow morning, I'm playing a local course where I usually conduct a 3-putt festival. Should be interesting to say the least!

Congrats and good luck with it tomorrow. Welcome to the SeeMore family.

TapAhoy!

Here is the rather hard to find M6. Love this one.

795430585_Sf3Ds-L-1.jpg

795430315_hFsr2-L-1.jpg

795430231_rLn77-L-1.jpg

Wouldn't this putter be classed as two clubs so a fourteen club bag would actually be fifteen with this putter?
Or am I wrong

Just tappin away

Wouldn't this putter be classed as two clubs so a fourteen club bag would actually be fifteen with this putter?
Or am I wrong

Just tappin away

Gezer - good question but it is considered one club - USGA approved - has to have the same lofts on both sides of the club - which it does. Putt Well!!! Team SeeMore!!

Cool so you can have a wedge that has two faces (useless unless in an awkward place)

Really digging the mfgp,
Birthday soon,
I'm not sure wether to get it though, I was going to get some irons but now I'm hitting mine better than ever atm, and I could get this putter off eBay along with some sunglasses and some Oakley stuff.

Tough choice irons or putter ?

Just tappin away

Does anyone know the outer diameter of the red jumbo grip from :seemore:

Scrap, I have the red gp tour grip on my FGP, I'll try and measure it for you today.

Been playing Seemore's DB4 putter since last fall. Best putter I've ever played, Period!

I've also adopted Pat O'brien's putting philosophy. Worked religiously on my putting through the winter, and I can now say: I'm one of the better putters in my league.

Thank You, Seemore

Scrap, it's not perfectly round:
IMG_1363.jpg

But I'd say it's about 1.5" at it's furthest point. I loaded a ruler program on my iPhone and hopefully get a better measurement tomorrow!!!

Love my Si3!! I putt so much better with it. When I played with Hawk and Jrod. Jrod even commented on how much better my putting stroke looked from the last time we had played!

Been playing Seemore's DB4 putter since last fall. Best putter I've ever played, Period!

I've also adopted Pat O'brien's putting philosophy. Worked religiously on my putting through the winter, and I can now say: I'm one of the better putters in my league.

Thank You, Seemore

Keep up the great work and let us know how it goes!!

I am LOVING the SeeMore FGP!!!

Three putts are a thing of the past now, and I rolled in a bunch of long putts tonight, ended up with 15 putts in 9 holes.

Easy to line up, and I love the feel of the ball coming off the milled face.

I could kick myself for waiting so long.

I haven't posted on this thread in awhile. I've had my FGP for a few months now and am finally starting to get dialed in. When I first started, the honeymoon period was difficult and then got down right nasty! Since I've focused on spending time with her, the club has really rounded into shape nicely. Really happy with how I've been rolling the FGP of late. Such a simple system that really works! Think I need to pick up their mid size grip, the standard one is made for midget hands (of which I almost have).

Somebody didn't read my review :(
Grip-
I'd like to say a quick word about the grip. I went with a Feeltec oversize. After receiving the FGP Mallet with the standard feeltec I decided that it was a tad on the small size. I upped it to the oversize and I'm glad I did. The oversize measures just over an inch across and about 1.25 inches from front to back. Measurements were taken at the top of the grip. According to SeeMores website it weighs in at 96grams. It feels firm in general with a soft thin layer of padding over it. Similar to the Winn grips that come stock on many putters like the Odysseys just with a little less fluff to them.
DSCI0315.jpg

DSCI0314.jpg

Thanks Shanks. Custom sorry man I haven't read many of the SeeMore reviews I know the one I want and coming into this thread at this time just makes it tough. Nice pics and wright up.

Back