2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

A stoppage of play might be the best thing for Tiger.

Tiger is on pace to shoot an 80.

I said a little while ago I thought he was going to shoot one of the 10 worst rounds of the day just like he did on Saturday at the US Open. I could see him flirting with 80 which is the worst round of the day. The only thing that can save him right now is the weather.

BVP for the Ryder Cup squad?

Tiger saved by the horn

How long are we expecting to delay?

And there's the delay. Stew over that par putt for a while Tiger

Look at how nice Tiger is to the fans

And walks away without shaking a single fan's hand. Just another day in the life for Tiger.

And walks away without shaking a single fan's hand. Just another day in the life for Tiger.

Neither did Vijay, but you don't comment on that.

Look at how nice Tiger is to the fans

He's no Joost Luiten. Or Juice Newton for that matter.

Kevin

The worst part about this delay is that if this storm is pretty bad, there's almost nowhere for a lot of the fans to go on that course that is covered. The fans with access to those hospitality suites and such are really lucky.

weather radar looks like they are about to get pounded.

DIdn't see Vijay. One of the downsides of the cameras never leaving Eldrick.
Neither did Vijay, but you don't comment on that.

DIdn't see Vijay. One of the downsides of the cameras never leaving Eldrick.

Hahahaha, there is alot of truth in that statement.

That storm line looks pretty nice, I wish we had that here right now.

I've really become an admirer of Faldo. I think he's funny and genuine. While Feherty has his moments, ironically I sometimes think he tries too hard to be funny, and McCord is about ten times worse.

Kevin

Tiger sucks

I've really become an admirer of Faldo. I think he's funny and genuine. While Feherty has his moments, ironically I sometimes think he tries too hard to be funny, and McCord is about ten times worse.

Kevin

I actually like all three quite a bit, MUCH better than ole JM.

Kevin

Feherty is awesome. I'd love to get drunk with him.

Kevin
I generally agree with all of that, and think that Feherty's 'hits' are so good and frequent that I'm ok with him trying a little too hard at times.

this break might save El Tigre's chances for this tourney. Maybe he was trying to go fast so they could finish their round before dark? I don't know, but now that that's not going to happen, hopefully he'll slow down and get back to being really deliberate before each shot.

Yeah, I hope we get an even slower Tiger

Looks like I missed some good Tigger coverage on my drive to work. I hope the delay isn't too long.

Back