The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime a Rita dude. Its beer and margarite at the same got dang time. and its awesome.

LOL. Touche sir, touche. I'm not above a margarita. Those things are tasty and I have no problems getting smashed off them

Somebody reccomend a movie. Something weird or creepy.

Lime a Rita dude. Its beer and margarite at the same got dang time. and its awesome.

Stupid Oklahoma and their low point laws. Can't get that stuff here, a trip to Texas may be in order.

And no Kmac, im not moving down there to "the great state of Texas"...hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. Touche sir, touche. I'm not above a margarita. Those things are tasty and I have no problems getting smashed off them

You need some Lime a Rite dude. Ive had like 4o r 7 already and its awesome. One more coming up too.

Stupid Oklahoma and their low point laws. Can't get that stuff here, a trip to Texas may be in order.

And no Kmac, im not moving down there to "the great state of Texas"...hehe

Dang it. You just gave yourself another reason to move to the great state of Texas haha

Look at that, I hate when that happens.

Hahahaha, nicely done sir.

Lets talk drivers dude. Whats wrong with yours? My irons suck ballsacks.

OEM the J40's again bro. Do it. Do it

Its all user error on mine dude. It's irritating as hell. Put me 170 in with an iron and I can drill greens, I just can't get there off the damn tee 3/4 of the time right now.

I am tempted to keep the Launch Lab though dude. One sold for 550 on the bay and I paid WELL less than that, if I hate it I can break even still.

OEM the J40's again bro. Do it. Do it

Dude, I'm telling you they're practically the same damn iron, but the 20's are longer.

Speaking of drivers, I hit the Classic better than any driver I've owned. Yet it's going into the basement for the R11S so I can shaft test. It's a Catch 22.

Dude, I'm telling you they're practically the same damn iron, but the 20's are longer.

Nice, I might have to hit some soon. I don't think any iron looks better than the J40's though, and looks is huge with me for some stupid reason

Its all user error on mine dude. It's irritating as hell. Put me 170 in with an iron and I can drill greens, I just can't get there off the damn tee 3/4 of the time right now.

I am tempted to keep the Launch Lab though dude. One sold for 550 on the bay and I paid WELL less than that, if I hate it I can break even still.

hmm. Yeah I have lots of user error going on too. I have to get to 50 yards or its sh*nk city haha. What a dumb game.

What he said.

Speaking of drivers, I hit the Classic better than any driver I've owned. Yet it's going into the basement for the R11S so I can shaft test. It's a Catch 22.

Yeah, but you're doing your testing gig dude, nothing wrong with that. Gotta be bittersweet though I know.

I hate the sound of that damn R11s with a passion. Gotta suck going to that from the classic.

I love my classic too, I'm just all mental right now and a big ole ho.

How do you like the R11s anyways? I liked it a ton when I hit it.

KLime you really want me to bring those blacks up in a few weeks?

hmm. Yeah I have lots of user error going on too. I have to get to 50 yards or its sh*nk city haha. What a dumb game.

This damn game, it's there and then it's gone. What use is a pretty swing if I can't do anything but hook it off the tee?

Watching Audition now.

How do you like the R11s anyways? I liked it a ton when I hit it.

I hit it fine. I think it's better than the R11, which I hit quite well. The sound is a bit obnoxious but it doesn't really bother me. It's vastly different from the Classic though.

If you want to sell them, then yes.

Wtfrank Frank? Are you not happy with them already? What going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back