Spoiler
ever seen a grown man naked?

I have two children, so no--of course not.

I grew up in Broward County. We are going to see my grandparents while we are down there as well. Then like JB said we are off to our honeymoon in two weeks and I CANNOT WAIT for that!

Neither can we, hee hee hee!

I grew up in Broward County. We are going to see my grandparents while we are down there as well. Then like JB said we are off to our honeymoon in two weeks and I CANNOT WAIT for that!

Cool! What city did you live in and what school did you go to if you don't mind me asking?

Wow 101! That's amazing.

That's cool you two. But are you going to be sneaking away from time to time to make sure we are behaving? hehehe

Very cool! I had a great-grandfather that made it to 101. Not any of us will make it that long. Congratulations to her!

Hey guys! Thirty three posts in this thread and we're still more or less on topic? What's wrong with us?

We're just trying to fool them into thinking show them we can be trusted!

We're just trying to fool them into thinking show them we can be trusted!

Somehow, I doubt that's gonna work. We'll have to send them off on a safari or a cruise to the South Pacific or something.

Would you expect anything different Smallville? haha

You know we found a hotel with free wifi ; )

Like would need wifi. JB's got his crackberry so he can check in.

I can't imagine what she has seen and been through in 101 years. Just short of seeing two centuries, cars, planes, telephones, refridgerators, tv, and many other things. Wow. The stories I bet she has. I know my grandma has some great stories and she's just north of 70.

Bogey sitting and talking to her is amazing. She can tell stories like you would not believe.

Bogey sitting and talking to her is amazing. She can tell stories like you would not believe.

Oh I am sure. It's funny my grandma sometimes can't remember what she did yesterday but if she gets started on a story from her childhood she can give you all the details down to what each person was wearing. I love those stories. I could sit for hours and listen and a lot of times I do.

JB, record her! My cousin did that with my grandparents and their stories. I'm forever grateful. I loved it when Grandpa told stories of his youth (long before he met Grandma), and she kept interrupting and correcting him and bickering with him--just like she always did. It's wonderful to hear.

We just arrived on the other side of the FL and are getting ready to have lunch with my grandmother for her birthday. Really looking forward to it and to think 101 years. Pretty amazing.

how was the drive ever? no Alligator Alley, correct?

No alligator alley, but it was quick. Less than 4 hours total.

Big Brother is always watching, LOL.

JB GGB, enjoy yourselves!!

So turn off the computers and focus on the people in the room, already. Hacker will keep us in line.

Spoiler
Unless we bribe him.

We just got back to the hotel from lunch. She is still in great spirits and it was great to see her and of course have GG meet her. 101 is just amazing.

she is truly a remarkable woman. She looks INCREDIBLE for 101 and much more lucid than I would have expected for someone of her age. She is hillarious and it turns out my husband is a lot like her. This was an amazing experience for me and I am just so glad I was able to have the opportunity to meet her. Now on to the scary part of the evening....dinner with my parents ahhhh.

Back