What is your career low round and where was it?

Shot 82 at Lakewood Country Club back about 15 years ago.....I was single, had some time and was playing 3 times a week. Best since then was 84, this summer at Southern Wayne Country Club.

69 blue tees (70.2/133) in May of this year. I'm going to put an * by this next one, 67 blue tees at the club in February. The reason for the asterisk is that the back nine was closed for aeration and we played the front twice with 36 the first time around and 31 the second time.

That I can remember 83 Evansville country club. For 9 I have shot 38 twice this year

Mine was 81 at Swope in Kansas City. Did it last summer

76 at my home course this past Saturday.

A pair of 78's at my home course the last two days

69 -3 at Turtle Creek Golf Course. Man I'm ready for another round like that one.

75 (+5) at my home course, Frog Rock Golf.

73 on 10/7/2010 at Tri-Mountain in Ridgefield, WA... missed a birdie by inches on the last hole to shoot even par. Hit it where I wanted, just didn't break as much as I thought.

65 (-5) at Prairie Trail in Hill City, KS. It's a little nine holer and I put up a 30 on the front with six birdies and a bogey.

Was with my dad and I'll never forget it.

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

78 (+7) at Glendale Lakes... started +5 throu 4 holes but had a strong finish.

I posted a few 64's in my college days 25 years ago but I can only positively remember one of the courses - Eau Claire Country Club in Wisconsin. One of the other courses was in Iowa but it was not a difficult course. Probably my best round on a difficult course was a 68 at The Classic in Brainerd, Minnesota. It's ranked in the top 50 courses you can play in the U.S. and is very tough - 139 slope, 7109 yds, and a 75.3 rating.

Guess I'll update mine.
Last month, in Windfield 40mi. S.E. of Wichita, Quail Ridge G.C. white tees 6279 yrds. 71.2/124 rating I shot 76

Sent from my DROID X2

77 at Cotton Fields in McDounugh, Georgia.

74, today, at my home course Frog Rock golf in Hammonton NJ!

78 yesterday hamilton elks golf club

My lowest was a 69 at Highlands Golf Course

My career low was at Swansea Country Club, 6700 yds, par 72 and I shot a tidy little 78. Definately played outta my head that day considering im a 12.2 handicap. I could not miss that day I mean everthing seemed like I had 5footers for birdie every hole. This was on a Friday morning after working 3rd shift and not goin to sleep. Straight to the course after work,weird!

Playing in a college match in 1994 at Pleasant Valley Country Club in Sutton, MA. I shot a 66 that day. My highlight of the round was shooting a 31 (-6) on the front nine. I birdied the first 2 holes and then got to the 6th hole (par 5) and I hit driver, 4 iron to 2 feet for a tap in eagle. The 7th hole is another par 5 that I hit driver, 1 iron to 15 feet and made the eagle putt again. Only time I have every had 2 eagles in one round (even weirder to have them back to back). Our coach always told us that if you are going to go low, do it early. I ended up shooting even the rest of the way in (a double bogey and 2 birdies)....

My next closest was a 69, not nearly as impressive...

My all time low is a 73 years ago and kind of gave up ever beating that, but I did get a 74 last year, so anythings possible.

My lows are:
71 (E) at Jersey Meadow Golf Course in Houston. I've played this course probably 500 times in my life. Plays about 6700 from the tips.

72 (+2) at Lake Hefner South Course in OKC a few weeks ago. First time playing the South, but the course was wide open which helped me quite a bit. Only hit 3 or 4 fairways :banghead:

Back