Cleveland CG7 Tour Irons Arrived

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some irons arrived for me that I have been dying for. I hit them and fell in love with them so when I saw a chance to grab them I did.

531482589_K3kuk-L.jpg

531482501_cw7it-L.jpg

i LOVE those irons....

Those are nice.

Nice pick up JB.

JB what shafts did you get?

• Admin
S300, Might change them out to Nippon

Nice sticks JB.

I am beginning to realize that Cleveland is a pretty underrated company. I have never like the drivers (though some do), but their fairway woods are nice (I love my tour spoon)- these and the other series and blades are great irons from what I am told (still would love to hit them), the wedges are top flight, and the putters feel really solid to me. If you count the Srixon balls- one could easily game a whole bag of Cleveland products- driver through ball, something you can't say about most lines.

Congrats on the new clubs JB, I thought you would be picking up some Mizzies after the way you hit them during your review.

Me too, and I still might, but I have been after these for months.

They look very nice, I've never paid a lot of attention to Cleveland irons except for their wedges.

Those irons are beautiful. I think you are really going to like these.

When do the split cavs get cycled out of the your sig? You'll notice maybe that I picked up a couple ebay specails recently. I was so excited I put them in the THP sig before I even put them in the bag!

Do not know yet. I am switching between three different iron sets right now. Nickent 4DX Pros, CG7 Tours, and Nike Splits.3 Do not know which one will end up for good.

Back