Jawbone (Big) Jambox

YCGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody own one of these? Recently started using spotify premium, and I'm planning on purchasing an iPhone 5 when it comes out, and am considering about asking for one of these for my birthday.

Really curious as to the sound range / quality outdoors, would love to have something that if I'm playing twilight golf I can strap to my bag and get decent quality/range. Also, I have a roofdeck in a busy city and would like to have something that can project and provide good sound for a group of people hanging out.

Let me know if you own / have used either the normal or big sized (and if there's a noticeable sound difference between the two).

I bought one for work. Great sound. They use it for conference calls linked to a Blackberry.
It might be a bit heavy for strapping to your bag. I can't comment on the outdoor use or the range since it just sits on a table.

Cant strap this to your bag but you can use it on the roof top.

It sounds really good for what it is. Has a blue light for ambiance. Uses batteries or just plug it in to an outlet. It is wireless but also can be plugged in to anything with a headphone jack. have had ours for a about 3 years and have never had any issues with it.

http://www.brookstone.com/indoor-outdoor-wireless-speakers?bkeid=compare%7cmercent%7cgooglebaseads%7csearch&mr:trackingCode=EA730A05-8E97-E011-B18D-001B21A69EB0&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=13456036764&mr:keyword={keyword}&gclid=CPOd9bK9_7ECFYUWMgodpzcAIw

We have the jawbone at the house and my wife uses it to play music when she is in the pool. The sound is excellent and it gets much louder than the cheaper speakers we bought before. I would definitely recommend getting one.

The jawbone is awesome, has good range and battery life is solid. For something even better IMO is the Dr. Dre beatbox, got it for my dad for fathers day and blows the Jambox out of the water

I swear by my JB, great sound and noise canceling as well as wind. I wear it all the time in the car and on the range

Back